Clinical Nurse Manager required in Dublin
A newly built Nursing Home with 118 beds, the majority of which are single ensuites, with a small number of double-rooms for those with a preference to share, allowing privacy and self respect.
A newly constructed Home providing individualised care in a safe, friendly & comfortable environment. Primarily a provider of residential care services for older people together with respite and palliative care.
- A registered General Nurse or Psychiatric Nurse on the Register of Nurses held by NMBI.
- Minimum three years post graduate experience with some experience at CNM level.
- Post registration qualification in Gerontology/Management desirable
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Resident in Ireland have the right to work
- Salary €48,880 – based on experience
- Permanent contract – 40 hours per week
- Flexible hours and rosters
- Modern and growing range of services
- Opportunities for career progression and support for professional development
HOW TO APPLY:
For further information, please email your CV and NMBI registration Number to – firstname.lastname@example.org or call us in confidence on (Ireland) +353 1 671 5557 or (UK) +44 207 8338830
Immediate interviews available
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
REF No: JO-2007-451846
Share this Job