ICU Nurses | Permanent Full-time Positions| Cork
Cork University Hospital is the largest university teaching hospital outside of Dublin, Ireland and the only Level 1 Trauma centre in the country. CUH has 800 beds and this will increase further to 1,000 beds on completion of the transfer of additional services to the CUH campus.
To read more about Cork University Hospital click here http://www.cuh.hse.ie/
CUH currently employs 3,269 staff of multiple professions and is the primary teaching hospital for the Faculty of Health and Science in University College Cork. You will join a successful medical team and CUH provides its staff with numerous opportunities for growth as it is a teaching hospital.
CUH have opportunities for nurses in the following areas:
• ICU and HDU
The modern hospital is located in the beautiful, tranquil south west of the Country. CUH is conveniently located in Cork city, which is close to the world-famous Blarney castle. Cork is the second largest city in Ireland, and it is the largest county. Cost of living is approximately 20% cheaper than Dublin, and Cork is situated along the picturesque Wild Atlantic Way.
SALARY & BENEFITS
Join one of Ireland’s largest teaching hospital,
Excellent relocation packages are provided as well as full support with nursing registration board and visa processing.
- Permanent, full time, pensionable contracts (HSE Pension scheme) – immediate offers, no panels.
- Salary starting from €28,768 – €45,537 per annum (HSE scale, increases depending on level of experience)
- Funded post graduate education as appropriate to the needs of the service*
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- 39 hours per week. Additional pay for shift differentials
- Professional development and educational opportunities
- Support and advice with accommodation and relocation
- Full support with nursing registration for the Irish Nursing Board
- Relocation Package Provided:
- Up to €1,500 relocation costs reimbursed*
*Terms & Conditions Apply
- 1 – 2 Years acute nursing experience
- NMBI Registered/eligible for direct registration
- Applicants must have the right to work in Ireland.
Ongoing Interviews via Skype available
For further information, please email your CV to – email@example.com or call us in confidence on (Ireland) +353 1 671 5557 or (UK) +44 207 8338830