Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) specialise in the recruitment of registered nurses in Ireland, London, and throughout the UK.
The Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment team are seeking experienced Staff Nurses for full time, permanent nursing positions across all specialties at the following Government hospitals, located in the South of Ireland:
- South Tipperary General Hospital, Clonmel, County Tipperary and
- University Hospital Waterford, Waterford City, County Waterford
Interview Dates and Locations
Face to Face interviews will be conducted in Manila, Philippines from Wednesday 15th to Friday 17th of February 2017.
About the Hospitals
South Tipperary General Hospital is a 255 bedded hospital, located in Clonmel, County Tipperary. The hospital provides acute general care and emergency services to a population of 86,000 people.
University Hospital Waterford is a 516 bedded hospital located in Waterford city. The hospital provides acute care services, including a 24 hour emergency department to people living in Waterford City and County, and South Kilkenny.
Tipperary is situated in the South of Ireland. South Tipperary General Hospital is located in Clonmel, the largest town in county Tipperary. Tipperary is a large scenic county that is home to many mountains, rivers, lakes, castles, and medieval ruins. The Rock of Cashel – one of Ireland’s most visited sites – is a great place to visit on your day off. For more information visit www.tipperary.ie.
Waterford is located in the south east of Ireland. Waterford city is Ireland’s oldest city and is famous for its Viking history and glass making industry. There’s lots to see and do in this bustling city and its surrounding areas such as: Tramore, Admore, and Dungarvan. For more information on what Waterford has to offer visit www.visitwaterford.com.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary from €30,537 – €43,800 per annum based on years of experiene (Approximately 1,595,515.50 PHP – 2,288,488.68 PHP)
- Permanent, full-time contracts – 39 hours per week
- Additional pay for shift differentials
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- Accommodation allowance of up to €1,200*
- Free adaptation programme – pre-registered salary paid during the programme*
- NMBI registration fee of €350 reimbursed*
- Flight reimbursement up to €800*
- ATWS Fee of €250 reimbursed*
- Professional development and educational opportunities for Masters and Post-Graduate
- Full support with nursing registration for the Irish Nursing Board (NMBI)*
- FREE recruitment –no fees charged to nurses
- Enjoy a great work-life balance with a much lower cost of living in the South of Ireland!
Essential candidate requirements
- An Academic IELTS overall band score of 7 with a minimum score of 7 in Speaking & Writing and 6.5 in Listening & Reading
- BSc trained nurse with a minimum of 18 months acute hospital experience
How to apply?
Send your CV and IELTS results to firstname.lastname@example.org or
call our experienced team on +353 1 671 5557 (IRE) or + 44 207 8338830 (UK)
*Terms & Conditions apply