Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Are Looking For Staff Nurses To Work At The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust, Essex
The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust is located in Harlow, Essex is a 489 bedded District General Hospital providing a comprehensive range of safe and reliable acute and specialist services to locale population of 350,000 people.
London City and London Airports only 30 minutes away from the hospital!
- Bsc in Nursing
- Minimum of 12 months experience in acute area
- Academic IELTS with Band 7 score or Grade B across all four OET subtests
- Salary from £23,951 + 5% of HCA £1179 as Registered nurse
- Salary from £23,363 + 5% of HCA £1134 as Pre-registered*
- Full-time positions, 37.5 hours per week
- Accommodation for six weeks free*
- Flight tickets up to £600 refunded*
- UKVI IELTS and CBT refunded by the trust*
- OSCE training provided by the trust
Skype Interviews are being held weekly
Interested? Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1671 5557