KCR are working with International hospitals in the USA. Offering amazing opportunities to Staff Nurses with post-graduate experience (RNs) wishing to work in their choice of area of specialty on a two year contract in popular locations throughout the USA. It is an exciting opportunity for you & your family to gain a United States Green Card!
KCR can give you the opportunity to work in Alabama, USA. Allowing you to increase your skill sets and nursing knowledge, giving you an opportunity at these leading teaching hospitals to learn cutting – edge skills that increase your career opportunities.
Qualified Staff Nurses will have the opportunity to work in their preferred specialties: Acute Medicine, Acute Surgery, ICU, Paediatrics, Obstetrics, Emergency ICU and Operating Theatres across leading teaching hospitals. Planned orientation will be provided depending on hospital up to 12 weeks.
Positions are offered through the international nursing program, you’ll receive end-to-end support on every step of the nursing license, U.S. visa and sponsorship process.
Alabama is a state in the southeastern region of the United States. Alabama is also known as the “Heart of Dixie” and the “Cotton State” The largest municipality by population is Birmingham with 212,237 residents.
Alabama is a state that’s home to significant landmarks from the American Civil Rights Movement. The city of Birmingham’s 16th Street Baptist Church, now a museum, was a protest headquarters in the 1960s. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s church and the Rosa Parks Museum, dedicated to the activist, can be found in the capital of Montgomery.
- A minimum of 18 months post-graduate experience in an acute hospital setting
- Candidates must have passed the NCLEX exam or are preparing to do NCLEX within the next three months
- Candidates who have trained in a non-English speaking country must have passed the Academic IELTS with an overall band score of 6.5 and 7.0 in speaking. There are no fixed score requirements for reading, writing or listening
- Salary range $26 – $40 per hour (36 or 40 hours per week – depending on location)
- Guaranteed 2 year contract
- Relocation & Accommodation Assistance
- Free Flight & Free Hotel on Arrival
- Meet, Greet & Transfer from the Airport
- Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, $401K (Retirement)
- Completion Bonuses
- Travel Advantage Programme: Fantastic Discounts While Exploring the United States!
- Life & Professional Liability Insurance
- Free Continuing Education & Professional Development
- UNITED STATES GREEN CARD FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE AND UNMARRIED CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 21 YEARS (at time of embassy appointment)*
- Clinical and Social support while on assignment
Immediate Interviews with full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member.
Send Your CV/Resume and NCLEX Certificate to email@example.com or Phone +353 1671 5557.
Visit https://staging.cpljobs.com/kcr/ for more details.