Would you like to come to County Cork – Ireland’s largest city, situated in the south of Ireland – to work as a staff nurse?
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) are currently seeking applicants for staff nurse positions at the Mercy University Hospital in Cork City.
The hospital offers a comprehensive range of in-patient and out-patient services, including a 24/7 Emergency Department, an Urgent Care Centre, amputee service and leading medical and surgical specialties.
NURSING POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE IN | Emergency | Medical and Surgical Wards | Intensive Care Unit |
- Minimum of 18 months relevant nursing experience
- Applicants must have the right to work in Ireland
- Overall band score of 7 (S:7, W:7, R:6.5 and W:6.5) in Academic IELTS
- Salary starting from €30,537 – €43,800 per annum (based on years of experience)
- Permanent, full time contracts – 39 hours per week
- Additional pay for overtime and shift differentials
- Flight reimbursement up to a maximum of €800*
- FREE accommodation and meal vouchers for 10 weeks*
- Initial NMBI registration fees reimbursed*
- Visa and Atypical Working Scheme (ATWS) reimbursed*
- Free adaptation programme – pre-registered salary paid during the programme €23,361*
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- Professional development and educational opportunities for Masters and Post Graduate programmes*
Apply today for this wonderful nursing opportunity in beautiful Cork.
Email your CV and Academic IELTS certificate to info@KCRjobs.com or call us in confidence on (Ireland) +353 1 671 5557 or (UK) +44 207 833883
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Click here for more staff nurse jobs in Ireland.