Staff Nurse positions available at Oxford University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Previous work experience is not essential as the Trust provide each new staff member with a Plan Pathway for career progression.
Oxford University Hospitals (OUH) is a world-renowned centre of clinical excellence and one of the largest NHS teaching trusts in the UK. The hospital provides a wide range of clinical services, specialist services (including cardiac, cancer, musculoskeletal and neurological rehabilitation) medical education, training and research.
Oxford, is a city in the South East of England, approximately 45 minutes away from London via the convenient Oxford Tube Coach. The city – well known as the “City of Dreaming Spires” – is known across the world for the home of the University of Oxford. It is a city rich in history and beautiful medieval architecture. The city is the 52nd largest city in the United Kingdom, and one of the fastest growing and most ethnically diverse.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary from £23,023 – £29,608 per annum (depending on experience).
- Onsite accommodation & allowance of £1,000* (tax-deductible)
- Free NHS Healthcare
- Full-time, permanent positions with 27 days annual leave and 8 public holidays
- Mentoring and preceptorship course available
- Opportunity for professional development and educational opportunities
- Excellent pension scheme
- Must hold a Degree/Diploma in nursing
- Applicants must have successfully completed the IELTS (S/R/L:7, W:6.5) or OET (Grade B in all 4 subsets) exam.
To find out more about the hospital you can visit here
Ongoing Skype interviews are available.
Interested? Send your CV and IELTS/OET results to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1671 5557