Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) specialise in the recruitment of registered Nurses, in Ireland, London and throughout the UK.
We are currently seeking Operating Theatre and ICU staff nurses for positions at University Hospital Galway, one of the major academic teaching hospitals in Ireland.
University Hospital Galway, located in Galway City Centre is a Model 4 hospital providing 24/7 acute surgery, acute medicine, and critical care.
Galway is a fun, friendly, and vibrant city located on the west coast of Ireland. The compact city is full of things to see and do and has many award winning bars, restaurants, and coffee shops.
Galway will be the European Capital of Culture in 2020.
Ongoing Skype interviews for staff nurse positions at University Hospital Galway are available.
- Salary of €27,483 – €43,800 per annum (increases depending on years of experience)
- Additional pay for shift differentials*
- 39 Hours per week – permanent, full-time contracts
- 24 days Annual Leave plus 9 Public Holidays
- Accommodation Allowance given – up to €450*
- Professional development and educational opportunities*
- Opportunity to complete Higher Diploma in ICU and Theatres, fully funded, with close links to NUI, Galway*
- Within walking distance of the picturesque City of Galway
- Within easy reach of Shannon, Knock and Dublin airports
- Academic IELTS overall band score of 7 (Speaking: 7, Writing: 7, Reading: 6.5, and Listening: 6.5)
- Acute hospital experience in the areas of Operating Theatres and/or ICU
*Terms & Conditions Apply