Would you like to come to County Cork – Ireland’s largest city, situated in the south of Ireland – to work as a staff nurse?
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) are currently seeking applicants for staff nurse positions at the Mercy University Hospital in Cork City.
The hospital offers a comprehensive range of in-patient and out-patient services, including a 24/7 Emergency Department, an Urgent Care Centre, amputee service and leading medical and surgical specialties.
NURSING POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE IN
| Emergency | Medical and Surgical Wards | Intensive Care Unit |
- Minimum 6-12 months relevant nursing experience
- Applicants must have the right to work in Ireland
- Overall band score of 7 (S:7, W:7, R:6.5 and W:6.5) in Academic IELTS
- Salary starting from €27,483 – €43,800 per annum (HSE scale, increases depending on level of experience)
- Up to €1,500 relocation expenses reimbursed*
- Up to €495 NMBI registration costs reimbursed*
- Funded post graduate education as appropriate to the needs of the service*
- Permanent, full time, pensionable contracts (HSE Pension scheme)
- Support and advice with accommodation and relocation
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- 39 hours per week. Additional pay for shift differentials
- Professional development and educational opportunities*
- Full support with nursing registration for the Irish Nursing Board*
Apply today for this wonderful nursing opportunity in beautiful Cork.
Email your CV and Academic IELTS certificate to info@KCRjobs.com or call us in confidence on (Ireland) +353 1 671 5557 or (UK) +44 207 833883
*Terms & Conditions Apply