Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) specialise in the recruitment of registered nurses in Ireland, London, and throughout the UK.
The Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment team are currently seeking newly qualified and experienced Staff Nurses for positions at Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust.
Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust provides a full range of services to a population of over 132,000. The Trust provides a range of acute services at the 1,200 bedded Queen Alexandra Hospital. The Queen Alexandra Hospital site completed a major redevelopment in 2009, creating a modern and ‘fit for purpose’ hospital – which makes it a great place to work and learn. Visit www.porthosp.nhs.uk for more information.
Portsmouth is the second largest city in Hampshire, on the south coast of England. It is a dynamic and vibrant waterfront city bursting with unique shopping opportunities, great places to eat, and miles of beautiful coastline. Visit www.visitportsmouth.co.uk for more information.
Experienced and newly qualified nurses are welcome to
apply for staff nurse vacancies at the trust.
Face to Face Interviews will take place in PORTO
on the 22nd and 23rd of November 2016
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Band 5 Staff Nurses salary range £21,909 to £28,462*
- Full time, permanent Staff Nurse positions – 37.5 hour working week
- Additional pay for working shifts and overtime
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum, plus 8 Public Holidays
- IELTS training and support available*
- £750 accommodation allowance*
- Professional development and access to further education*
- Assistance with NMC registration*
- Meet and greet on arrival*
- Travel with your nursing friends
- 90 minutes by train to London!
If you are interested in a permanent staff nurse position
at Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust
please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our experienced team on
+353 1 671 5557 (IRE) or + 44 207 8338830 (UK).
*Terms & Conditions apply