Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) specialise in the recruitment of registered nurses in Ireland, London, and throughout the UK.
The Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment team are currently seeking newly qualified and experienced Staff Nurses for positions at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is one of the largest NHS teaching trusts in the UK and a world renowned centre of clinical excellence. The Trust is made up of four hospitals – the John Radcliffe Hospital, the Churchill Hospital, the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, and the Horton General Hospital. The Trust provides a variety of clinical services, specialist services (including cardiac, cancer, neurological rehabilitation, and musculoskeletal), medical education, training, and research.
Oxford – the “City of Dreaming Spires” – is located in central southern England, approximately 45 minutes away from London via the convenient Oxford Tube Coach. The city is known across the world for the home of the University of Oxford. It is a city rich in history and beautiful medieval architecture. There’s lots to see and do in this vibrant city and its surrounding areas, for example:
- Take a trip to Blenheim Palace, the home to the 12th Duke and Duchess of Marlborough and birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. The Palace, set on almost 2000 acres of gardens and parkland is a great place to explore and unwind.
- Visit Cotswold Wildlife Park to see over 260 animal species grazing in the beautiful surroundings of the Oxfordshire countryside.
- Take a guided tour of Oxford to discover more about the city. Visit New College, Oxford’s oldest college situated in the heart of the city. (New College has been seen in the Harry Potter films and a number of television productions).
- For shopping, visit Bicester Village Outlet to enjoy stylish designer bargains.
For more ideas visit www.oxfordcity.co.uk.
Experienced and newly qualified nurses are welcome to
apply for current staff nurse vacancies at the prestigious
Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Face to Face Interviews take place across Europe on Monday 28th November in:
Ireland: Cork and Dublin
Spain: Barcelona and Madrid
Portugal: Lisbon and Porto
Salary & Benefits
- Salary range £21,909 – £28,462 depending on years of experience*
- Additional pay for shift deferential and overtime
- Accommodation allowance of £1,000* (tax deductible)*
- Professional development and educational opportunities*
- Assistance with NMC registration and support provided with relocation to Oxford*
- 37.5 hour working week
- Full time, permanent positions
- 27 days annual leave + 8 Public Holidays
- 1 hr to Birmingham and London Heathrow airports
- 1 hour to central London
If you are interested in a permanent staff nurse position
at Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call our experienced team on
+353 1 671 5557 (IRE) or + 44 207 8338830 (UK).
*Terms & Conditions apply