Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) has some exciting opportunities for experienced Staff Nurses to join our experienced and dynamic team with a globally recognized hospital. Working with a wide variety of specialisms you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
The Royal Free London NHS Trust combines globally recognised clinical expertise with local and friendly hospital care to represent the best in NHS treatment. They strive at all times to provide excellent outcomes in clinic treatments, clinical research as well as an excellent working environment for hospital staff.
The Operating Theatres at The Royal Free Hampstead site is an exciting and interesting place to work currently. It has hugely developing services like organ transplantation both liver and kidney, vascular and plastic Hub for tertiary sites and other specialties.
They have 21 operating theatres performing emergency and elective procedures for both adults and children. Specialties include Hepatobiliary, Vascular, Plastics, Orthopaedics , Breast, ENT, Renal / Robotics, Urology, Ophthalmic, Gynaecology, Obstetrics and Colorectal. The site is also the Vascular Hub for North Central London, a Regional Hand Trauma Center and a Transplant Center for Liver and Renal Transplantation.
- Salary for Band 5 £32,466 – £39,521 per annum inclusive of HCAS
- Pre-OSCE Salary of £28,837 per annum inclusive of HCAS
- Assistance with sourcing on-site accommodation (Non-EU nurses get 3 months free)
- Flight Ticket up to £1000 refunded (if travelling to the UK from outside Europe)
- IELTS/OET fee up to £200 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- NMC application fee & CBT fee refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- Standard VISA fee refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE test of £794 paid up-front by Trust* (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE training provided by the hospital (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- Full-time permanent positions
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and promotion
*Terms & conditions apply
- Eligible to register with NMC
- Non-EU Trained Nurses – A minimum of 12 months acute hospital experience
- EU Trained Nurses – Newly Qualified Nurses accepted
- IELTS or OET is required if applying from a country where an English language test is essential to gain NMC registration. Academic IELTS (with a score of 7 in Listening, Reading and Speaking and a score of 6.5 in Writing) or OET Exams (with a Grade B in Listening, Reading and Speaking and a Grade C+ in Writing)
Interviews being held via Microsoft Teams on 13th December.
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
Please e-mail your CV, IELTs/OET results & NMC Status firstname.lastname@example.org
REF No: JO-1709-361049_595
Share this Job