KCR in partnership with an NHS Hospital in Leicester currently have opportunities for nurses to join one of the largest and busiest NHS trusts in the country.
The Hospital is located in the heart of the UK, within the East Midlands. The East Midlands have a diverse landscape, diverse culture and a huge variety of things to see and do. Its strong transport infrastructure combines excellent road, rail, and air links to enable easy access to the rest of the UK and beyond. Leicester is located one hour via public transport from both London & Birmingham.
The Trust serves a population of more than 1,000,000 people in the areas of Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland and employ more than 10,000 staff.
The Trust’s purpose is to provide ‘Caring at its best’ by living a set of values created by their staff that embody who they are and what they are there to do.
These values are:
- They focus on what matters most.
- They treat others how they would like to be treated.
- They are passionate and creative in their work.
- They do what they say they are going to do.
- They are one team and they are best when they work together.
You will be provided with countless development and educational opportunities which will allow you to grow & progress within the specialty you are placed.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Delivery of effective health care within the organization
- Establishing effective leadership and communication
- Continuing education, professional and personal development
- Clinical governance, reduction of risk, audit and research
- Management and use of resources and information
- Maintaining a safe environment and quality
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Full time permanent positions, 37.5 hour working week.
- Career progression/professional development opportunities.
- Two months free accommodation for internationally trained nurses relocating from outside of Europe*
- Your starting salary will be £22,816 pro rata whilst awaiting registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC).
- Band 5 Salary from £28,407 – £34,581 per annum (once you are possession of an NMC PIN number) with yearly salary increments.
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum plus 8 public holidays.
- VISA fee refunded up to £600
- IELTs exam fee reimbursed up to £200 / OET exam fee reimbursed up to £350*
- CBT fee of £83 refunded
- Flight to the UK reimbursed – up to £720
- Two attempts of OSCE fee paid for by the Trust*
- OSCE training provided by the hospital
- Full support from KCR throughout the entire process.
- Additional pay for shift deferential and overtime.
- Assistance with NMC registration and support provided with relocation to the UK (if required).
- Meet & Greet at the airport*
- Only one hour via public transport to both London & Birmingham.
*Terms & Conditions Apply
- Eligible to register with NMC
- Minimum 1 year experience in a 100-bed tertiary hospital
- Must have scored a minimum of a band 7 in Speaking, Listening, Reading and a minimum of a band 6.5 in Writing of IELTS or a minimum of a grade B in Speaking, Listening, Reading and a minimum of a grade C+ in Writing of OET
Interviews being held via Microsoft Teams on Wednesday 20th March.
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
Please e-mail your CV, IELTs/OET results & NMC Status email@example.com
REF No: JO-2401-527737
Share this Job