Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) has some exciting opportunities for experienced Staff Nurses to join our experienced and dynamic team with a globally recognized hospital. Working with a wide variety of specialisms you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
The Royal Free London NHS Trust combines globally recognised clinical expertise with local and friendly hospital care to represent the best in NHS treatment. They strive at all times to provide excellent outcomes in clinic treatments, clinical research as well as an excellent working environment for hospital staff.
Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust Locations:
- Hampstead is a district of north central London. The key sights are a wealth of under-stated historical attractions, and the magnificent open spaces of Hampstead Heath. Combine a Regency home, museums with some of the most interesting historical pubs in the whole city, and a vibrant restaurant and cafe scene, and Hampstead really does have much to offer the visitor.
- Barnet is one of London’s largest boroughs. It covers almost 87 km and is home to 300,000 residents, of which more than two thirds own their own home. Barnet itself has a bustling High Street of high class shops such as Waitrose supermarket along with a number of book shops. It has a famous market, started in 1199 when King John issued a charter to the Abbot of St Albans, John de Cella and it still continues today, on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Salary for Band 5 £27,846 – £36,134 including 15-20% Higher Cost Living Allowance
- Pre-OSCE Salary of £23,914 – £24,954 including 15-20% Higher Cost Living Allowance
- Assistance with sourcing on-site accommodation (Non-EU nurses get 2 months free)
- Flight Ticket up to £600 refunded (if travelling to the UK from outside Europe)
- IELTS/OET fee up to £200 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- NMC application fee & CBT fee refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- Standard VISA fee refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE test of £794 paid up-front by Trust* (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE training provided by the hospital (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- Full-time permanent positions
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and promotion
*Terms & conditions apply
- Eligible to register with NMC
- Non-EU Trained Nurses – A minimum of 12 months acute hospital experience
- EU Trained Nurses – Newly Qualified Nurses accepted
- IELTS or OET is required if applying from a country where an English language test is essential to gain NMC registration. Academic IELTS (with a score of 7 in Listening, Reading and Speaking and a score of 6.5 in Writing) or OET Exams (with a Grade B in Listening, Reading and Speaking and a Grade C+ in Writing)
Interviews being held via Skype
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
Please e-mail your CV, IELTs/OET results & NMC Status firstname.lastname@example.org
REF No: JO-1605-332827_234
Share this Job