Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment are recruiting Adult & Paediatric Nurses & Midwives – Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS
Online Interviews take place in February 2023 (Recent Graduate Nurses with 3 months nursing experience will be considered for these fantastic opportunities)
- Eligible to register with NMC (Paediatric Nurses must register as Children’s nurses with the NMC)
- Relevant experience in a 100 bed tertiary hospital
- Must have scored a minimum of a band 7 in Speaking, Listening, Reading and a minimum of a band 6.5 in Writing of IELTS or a minimum of a grade B in Speaking, Listening, Reading and a minimum of a grade C+ in Writing of OET
The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust operates The Princess Alexandra Hospital in Harlow, the Herts and Essex Hospital in Bishop’s Stortford, and St Margaret’s Hospital in Epping, offering a full range of general acute, outpatient, and diagnostic services. The trust employs 3,700 people and serves a community of approximately 350,000 people in west Essex and east Hertfordshire, centred on the M11 corridor and the towns of Harlow, Bishop’s Stortford, and Epping. The extended catchment area includes the Hertfordshire towns of Hoddesdon, Cheshunt, and Broxbourne and has a population of up to 500,000 people.
The main hospital is in central Harlow, and the Trust also provide patient services from St Margaret’s Hospital in Epping, Herts and Essex Hospital in Bishop’s Stortford and the Rectory Lane Centre in Loughton.
The Government announced in October 2019 that the trust would receive funding to rebuild a new hospital in Harlow for its patients, community, and people.
Princess Alexandra NHS Trust are seeking medical/surgical nurses to join the nursing team at the hospital.
The hospital really believe in developing and investing in their staff, and they will help you fulfil your personal and professional goals through on-the-job training and mentoring and cross-over professional development. You will also be supported to complete leadership training programmes internally.
Princess Alexandra Hospital want to invest in your career long development and ability to get the most from your career.
Specialities include: Medical & Surgical Nurses, Theatre Nurses
Princess Alexandra Hospital is conveniently located in Harlow, Essex just 25 minutes drive to London Stansted Airport and 25 minutes train ride to London Liverpool Street. Harlow also has excellent road connections across England, with the M11, M25, A10, M1 and A1 all on its doorstep.
Harlow celebrated its 70th anniversary in 2017. It has all the benefits of a planned community – plenty of green space, good leisure facilities, cycleways and relatively affordable housing.
Nearby the longer established towns of Bishop’s Stortford, Sawbridgeworth, Epping, Theydon Bois, Loughton, Buckhurst Hill and Waltham Abbey are a short commute to work.
Also nearby are the many “chocolate box” Essex villages, where thatched cottages jostle with tea rooms and antique shops. Whatever your taste in accommodation, you should find somewhere to suit you in the area.
Harlow is located between the University of London and the University of Cambridge, both of which feature in the world top ten universities.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Starting salary Band 4 £26,282, adjusted to Band 5 salary £27,055 once NMC registration has been received plus 5% high-cost area supplement payment, *PAH also offer salaries based on relevant prior experience (see below)
- 37.5 hours per week – Full-time Positions
- 8 weeks free accommodation!
- Flight Ticket up to £1000 refunded
- IELTS/OET fee up to £200 refunded by the trust
- CBT fee refunded by the trust
- VISA fee – up to £600 refunded by the Trust
- OSCE training provided by the hospital
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum + 8 Public Holidays
- Certificate of Sponsorship & Part 2 NMC Test of Competence OSCE Exam covered by the Trust
- £500 Welcome bonus (£200 voucher on arrival) to help support resettlement costs. (Canteen voucher also issued on arrival)
- Free Wifi for 1 month
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefit
*Recognising relevant prior experiences: eg. A registered nurse has 5 years experience in various settings. For example, 2 years of this is working in a GP practice, 1 year in a care home and 2 years in an acute care hospital setting only the 2 years gained from the acute care setting would be recognised as relevant experience and therefore the staff member would be commenced on mid spine point with pay uplift to top-spine point after 24 months.
Immediate Interviews with full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member.
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity and apply today!
HOW TO APPLY
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
Please e-mail your CV along with IELTS or OET certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
REF No: JO-1709-361055_210
Share this Job