KCR in partnership with Northamptonshire NHS Trust currently have opportunities for Staff Nurses to join the team. Vacancies available across specialties (no vacancies in Paediatrics or Neonatal Units).
WEEKLY INTERVIEWS EACH THURSDAY, May 2021 via Microsoft Teams.
THE HOSPITAL GROUP
Northamptonshire NHS Trust is comprised of Northampton General Hospital, Kettering General Hospital and Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust.
Northampton General Hospital (NGH)
- Northampton General Hospital provides general acute services for a population of 380,000 and hyper-acute stroke, vascular and renal services to almost 700,000 people living throughout Northamptonshire. In addition, they are an accredited cancer centre, providing services to 880,000 people who live in Northamptonshire and parts of Buckinghamshire.
- At Northampton General Hospital their mission is to provide the best possible care for all of their patients. The strategic aims are to focus on quality and safety, exceed patient expectations, strengthen their local services, ensure a sustainable future and support their staff.
Kettering General Hospital (KGH)
- Kettering General Hospital provides acute healthcare services for the people of North Northamptonshire and South Leicestershire. The services are delivered from the main hospital site in Kettering, and satellite outpatient facilities at Nene Park in Irthlingborough, Corby Health Complex and Isebrook Hospital in Wellingborough.
- Kettering General Hospital have started on a major programme to secure new investment in their buildings to improve services and benefit the patients and wider health and social care system. They have received provisional funding of £46M to build a new Urgent Care Hub to replace the current A&E department and have been selected as one of 21 NHS Trusts eligible to apply for government funding to improve buildings and estate as part of the Health Infrastructure Plan.
Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Trust (NHFT)
- NHFT is committed to making a difference. Each day 4,500 staff, deliver many of the NHS services people in Northamptonshire receive in the community – at home, work or in schools. They provide services at hospitals based in Northampton, Kettering, Corby, Wellingborough, Daventry and Brackley and offer more than 100 different services including mental health, community nursing, sexual health, physiotherapy and a range of others including specialty services. We also work in partnership with other organisations across the county to deliver ‘joined up’ care together.
You will be provided with countless development and educational opportunities which will allow you to grow & progress within the speciality you are placed.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Participates in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual patient care.
- Ensure that all patients receive the care identified in their care plans.
- Observes on the conditions of patients and maintains patients’ records accurately.
- Ensures that confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Adheres to regulations regarding the custody and administration of medicines.
- Maintains good communication with patients’ family/friends regarding the patients’ needs and welfare.
- Organises the reception, discharge and aftercare of patients in accordance with hospital policy.
- Northamptonshire’s central location and excellent travel links means that the advantages of the rest of the Midlands region are also close by. The county is only one hour to London, Oxford, Birmingham with superb road, rail and airport links.
- Living in Northamptonshire really does mean that you get to have the best of both worlds. The town and county has an award-winning theatre and arts scene – the largest concentration of historic houses and heritage sites in England – some of the UK’s most exciting sports venues – a thriving local food and drink culture – beautiful countryside that’s great for walkers and cyclists – and fantastic accessibility to London, Birmingham and Leicester: Northamptonshire has so much to offer.
- And not only is it a superb location – the Northamptonshire housing market offers a great variety of homes where your money goes a long way! From contemporary urban conversions of Northampton’s famous shoe-making factories to idyllic countryside cottages, your ideal home is waiting for you here.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Full time permanent positions, 37.5 hour working week.
- Flight reimbursement of up to £500*
- 8 weeks of accommodation* (up to £1000)
- Salary £21,892 – £30,615* Per Annum
- NMC Application and Registration Fee refunded*
- VISA fee refunded* (candidate only)
- IELTS / OET fee refunded*
- CBT fee refunded*
- OSCE fee paid for by the Trust (first attempt)*
- OSCE training provided by the hospital. OSCE Centre in Northampton.
- Bedding Package
- 10-day Food Package*
- Career progression/professional development opportunities.
- Comprehensive health and wellbeing programme for employees
- Full support from KCR throughout the entire process
- Pastoral Care team and PD team support
- Additional pay for shift deferential and overtime
- Assistance with NMC registration and support provided with relocation to the UK (if required)
- Meet & Greet at the airport*
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum plus 8 public holidays
*Terms & Conditions Apply
- Nurses who hold a Degree / Diploma in Nursing
- Must have scored a minimum of a band 7 in each sub-test of IELTS (6.5 acceptable in Writing) or a minimum of a grade B in each sub-test of OET (C+ acceptable in Writing) – applicable to EU & International Nurses.
- The successful candidate will already have commenced their application to the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC).
- You take pride in the quality of care you provide, you put your patients at the heart of what you do & recognise different needs.
- You portray a spirit of support, respect and teamwork. You are committed to always going the extra mile for your patients & your colleagues and follow through on all of your commitments.
WEEKLY INTERVIEWS EACH THURSDAY, May 2021 via Microsoft Teams.
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR Consultant provided.
Please e-mail your CV, IELTS/OET Results, CBT Results & NMC Status to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lisa on +353 1 671 5557.
REF No: JO-1605-332827_231
Share this Job