KCR in partnership with Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust currently have opportunities for Staff Nurses to join the team.
Face-to-face Interviews will be held in Manila on 17th, 18th and 19th January 2020.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
- Northampton General Hospital NHS Trust provides general acute services for a population of 380,000 and hyper-acute stroke, vascular and renal services to people living throughout whole of Northamptonshire, a population of 692,000. The Trust is also an accredited cancer centre and provides cancer services to a wider population of 880,000 who live in Northamptonshire and parts of Buckinghamshire.
- In addition to the main hospital site, which is located close to Northampton town centre, the Trust also provides outpatient and day surgery services at Danetre Hospital in Daventry.
- The principal activity of the Trust is the provision of free healthcare to eligible patients. We are a hospital that provides the full range of outpatients, diagnostics, inpatient and day case elective and emergency care and also a growing range of specialist treatments that distinguishes our services from many district general hospitals. We also provide a very small amount of healthcare to private patients.
‘Providing the Best Possible Care’ is the vision of the Trust. A set of core values form a guiding star for its people, resulting in a staff that truly embody this mission.
These values are:
- We respect and support each other.
- We reflect, we learn, we improve.
- We aspire to excellence.
- We put patient safety above all else.
You will be provided with countless development and educational opportunities which will allow you to grow & progress within the speciality you are placed.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Participates in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual patient care.
- Ensure that all patients receive the care identified in their care plans.
- Observes on the conditions of patients and maintains patients’ records accurately.
- Ensures that confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Adheres to regulations regarding the custody and administration of medicines.
- Maintains good communication with patients’ family/friends regarding the patients’ needs and welfare.
- Organises the reception, discharge and aftercare of patients in accordance with hospital policy.
- Northamptonis a large market town and the country town of Northamptonshire in the East Midlands of England. It lies on the River Nene, 60 miles (97 km) north-west of London and 45 miles south-east of One of the largest towns in England, it had a population of 212,100 at the 2011 census.
- Living in Northamptonshire really does mean that you get to have the best of both worlds. The town and county has an award-winning theatre and arts scene – the largest concentration of historic houses and heritage sites in England – some of the UK’s most exciting sports venues – a thriving local food and drink culture – beautiful countryside that’s great for walkers and cyclists – and fantastic accessibility to London, Birmingham and Leicester: Northamptonshire has so much to offer.
- And not only is it a superb location – the Northamptonshire housing market offers a great variety of homes where your money goes a long way! From contemporary urban conversions of Northampton’s famous shoe-making factories to idyllic countryside cottages, your ideal home is waiting for you here.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Full time permanent positions, 37.5 hour working week.
- Flight reimbursement of up to £500
- First months’ rent free in “hospital accommodation” and £500 towards private accommodation.
- Career progression/professional development opportunities.
- Comprehensive health and wellbeing programme for employees.
- Salary beginning on the top spinal point of Band 4. Progression to Band 5 (£24,214- £30,112) once you receive your NMC PIN number with yearly salary increments.
- NMC Initial Registration Fee refunded – £140
- VISA fee refunded (if applicable)
- UK healthcare surcharge of £1,200 refunded (if applicable)
- CBT fee refunded*
- OSCE fee paid for by the Trust*
- OSCE training provided by the hospital. OSCE Centre in Northampton.
- Full support from KCR throughout the entire process.
- Pastoral Care team and PD team support.
- Additional pay for shift deferential and overtime.
- Assistance with NMC registration and support provided with relocation to the UK (if required).
- Meet & Greet at the airport*
- London, Birmingham & Leicester easily accessible by public transport.
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum plus 8 public holidays.
*Terms & Conditions Apply
- Nurses who hold a Degree / Diploma in Nursing.
- Masters Degree in Paediatrics preferable
- Must have scored a minimum of a band 7 in each sub-test of IELTS (SCORE OF 6.5 ACCEPTABLE IN ‘WRITING’ BAND ONLY) or a minimum of a grade B in each sub-test of OET (SCORE OF C+ ACCEPTABLE IN ‘WRITING BAND ONLY) (applicable to EU & International Nurses).
- The successful candidate will already have commenced their application to the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) or else be in possession of an NMC Pin Number.
- You take pride in the quality of care you provide, you put your patients at the heart of what you do & recognise different needs.
- You portray a spirit of support, respect and teamwork. You are committed to always going the extra mile for your patients & your colleagues and follow through on all of your commitments.
*Face-to-face Interviews will be held in Manila on 17th, 18th and 19th January 2020.*
Please e-mail your CV, IELTS/OET Results & NMC Decision Letter (if received) to email@example.com or call Lisa on +353 1 671 5557. Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
REF No: JO-1605-332827_210
Share this Job