Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment are recruiting ICU nurses for a Dublin Teaching Hospital. Positions are only open to EU trained nurses.
NMBI Decision letter holders are not eligible to apply.
- Full registration with NMBI
- A minimum of 12 months acute hospital experience required
- Immediate vacancies
- Salary from €30,009 – €45,119 per annum based on years of experience and additional pay for shift differentials
- Permanent, full-time contracts – 39 hours per week
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- Professional development and educational opportunities for postgraduate courses in ICU
- Full Orientation and Mentorship Program
- Assistance and reimbursement with Accommodation provided *
- Flight reimbursement allowance *
- Meet and greet upon arrival
- Excellent relocation package*
*Terms & Conditions apply
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your CV and a copy of your NMBI registration to firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekly interviews by Skype
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
REF No: JO-1505-308420_3011
Share this Job