Vacancies: Staff Nurses – ICU
Interviews 5th September
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment are recruiting experienced ICU Nurses for Dublin Teaching Hospitals.
Please note that nurses will have to sit the RCSI Exam (Aptitude Test).
- Relevant nursing qualification
- NMBI decision letter or NMBI registration in process (must be at Education Assessment Complete Stage)
- A minimum of 2 years acute hospital experience required in a 150 bedded hospital in one of the following areas: ICU
- Salary from €31,109 – €47,931 per annum based on years of experience and additional pay for shift differentials
- Permanent, full-time contracts
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- Professional development and educational opportunities
- Full Orientation and Mentorship Program
- Accommodation allowance €1000 *
- Flight reimbursement allowance up to €800*
- RCSI exam reimbursement
- Meet and greet upon arrival
Terms & Conditions apply
Send your CV, IELTs/OET certificate and a copy of your NMBI Decision Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Interviews will be held via Zoom on 5th September 2022
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
REF No: JO-2105-468788_13
Share this Job