Medical/Surgical Nurses Required for UK Trust
- Eligible to register with NMC
- A minimum of 12 months acute hospital experience is required
- Academic IELTS (with a score of 7 in Listening, Reading and Speaking and a score of 6.5 in Writing) or OET Exams (with a Grade B in Listening, Reading and Speaking and a Grade C+ in Writing)
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum plus 8 public holidays.
- Full time permanent positions, 37.5 hour working week.
- Starting salary Band 4, adjusted to Band 5 salary once NMC registration has been received.
- Flight Ticket up to £600 refunded (if travelling to the UK from outside Europe)
- VISA fee up to £600 refunded by the Trust*
- NMC registration fee £140 refunded by the Trust*
- CBT exam fee £90 refunded by the Trust*
- OSCE test of £794 paid up-front by Trust*
- OSCE training provided by the hospital
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- Accommodation assistance and support*
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and promotion
*Terms & conditions apply
HOW TO APPLY
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
Please e-mail your CV along with IELTS or OET certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
REF No: JO-1709-361055_154
Share this Job