- Full Time
- Wexford, Ireland
Staff Grade Radiographers- Wexford General Hospital
Wexford General Hospital provides a Diagnostic Imaging Service for the Wexford catchment area and a specialised Radiology service for the South Eastern population of Ireland.
The Hospital provides General Radiography, Emergency X-rays, Mobile X-ray, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound and CT with a hospital wide RIS/PACS (NIMIS). On-call services are provided out-of-hours for the 24 hour Emergency Department, In-Patients and CT.
The Radiology Department is partnered with a university for radiography education and facilitates clinical placements for the undergraduate radiography prog.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary will be dependent on experience (€37,382- €54,410)
- Relocation Packages – Non EU- €10,000/ EU/UK- €8,000 T & C’s apply
- Full-time, Permanent.
- Monday – Friday.
- 35 hour working week.
- You will be required to take part in the on-call roster also.
- 27 days Annual Leave & 10 Bank Holidays per annum.
- Be registered, or be eligible for registration, on the Radiography Division of the Radiographers Register maintained by the Radiographers Registration Board at CORU. (https://www.coru.ie/) (assistance with registration provided to overseas applicants)
- IELTS/OET English Language Test.
Apply today by sending your CV, IELTS/OET results to firstname.lastname@example.org
REF No: JO-2211-505014
Share this Job