- Full Time
- North Dublin
Staff Grade Physiotherapist
HSE CHO Dublin North City and County
Primary Care or Older Persons Services.
The provision of a quality Physiotherapy service in line with standards of Physiotherapy practice. To provide quality, client-centred Physiotherapy assessment and treatment to identified client groups at designated centres as directed by the Physiotherapy Manager.
- Hold a recognised qualification in Physiotherapy and CORU registration.
- Minimum of 1-year postgraduate experience.
- Experience working within a multidisciplinary team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Full, clean driving license and access to a car.
Salary & Benefits:
· Salary range (€40,325 – €58,483) Dependent on experience
· Full Time, Permanent
· Attractive Relocation Package
Apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com
REF No: JO-2305-516638
Share this Job