Senior Dietitian- Wexford General Hospital
Wexford General Hospital has 227 inpatient beds across the specialties of medicine, surgery, paediatrics, cardiology, obstetrics, and gynaecology and has 53-day service beds.
Currently there are six dietitians in Wexford General Hospital. This senior post will cover both surgical and medical patients.
· Salary from €54,677-€64,381per annum based on years of experience and additional pay for shift differential
· Relocation Package – Non EU €10,000/ EU/UK- €8,000 T&C’s apply
· Full-time, Permanent.
· Monday – Friday.
· 35 hour working week.
· You will be required to take part in the on-call roster also.
· 27 days Annual Leave & 10 Bank Holidays per annum.
· Professional development & educational opportunities.
· Be registered, or be eligible for registration, as a Dietitian by the Dietitians Registration Board at CORU. (assistance with registration provided to overseas applicants)
· 3 years post qualification dietetic experience
· IELTS/OET English Language Test
Apply today by sending your CV, IELTS/OET results to email@example.com
REF No: JO-2211-505045
Share this Job