Senior Dietitian (Dublin)
Balbriggan Primary Care Centre
Specialist Community Eating Disorder Team
The community eating disorder team is part of the national clinical care programme for eating disorders, which is a collaboration between the HDE, Bodywhys and the College of Psychiatrists in Ireland.
The Senior Dietitian will provide a nutrition & dietetic service to Community Eating Disorder Programme with eating disorders and their families. The post holder will examine, negotiate and develop the dietetic service provided to the multidisciplinary teams within the Community Eating Disorder Programme, in collaboration with the Service Manager and Clinical Specialist.
They will also work with the team of dietitians (Mental Health) within the Nutrition and Dietetic Service.
Salary & Benefits:
· Salary will be dependent on experience (€54,677- €64,381)
· Relocation Package – Non-EU €10,000/ EU/UK €8,000 T& C’s Apply
· Full-time, Permanent.
· Monday – Friday.
· 35 hour working week.
· Be registered, or be eligible for registration, as a Dietitian by the Dietitians Registration Board at CORU (https://www.coru.ie/) (Assistance with registration provided to overseas applicants)
· 3 years post qualification dietetics experience.
· IELTS/OET English Language Test
Apply today by sending your CV, IELTS/OET results to email@example.com
REF No: JO-2211-505217
Share this Job