The Recruitment Coordinator will join our Permanent Nursing Healthcare Division to undertake the recruitment of international healthcare staff for permanent placements with our clients in Ireland and the UK
The ideal candidate will be outgoing, personable and a problem solver with a positive, enthusiastic attitude and is willing to be a team player. This role is fast paced and would suit someone who is adaptable to change and enjoys working with others to achieve optimum results and high calibre staffing solutions for our clients.
- Managing the recruitment process for permanent nurse recruitment from advertising, sourcing, screening, on boarding, developing strong client and candidate relationships
- A dedicated focus on building client relationships illustrated through client meetings, retention of existing clients
- Using all social, database, networks, job boards, and company website to attract and connect with candidates.
- Using excellent communication skills across both written and verbal whilst always maintaining professional and well-functioning desk.
- Responsible for ensuring all content is done so with a high level of attention to detail
- Cultivating and building relations with candidates by creating open, friendly and communicative relationshipss
- Updating candidates in relation to next steps on the recruitment process
- Providing regular updates and reports on status of candidates to clients
- Perform duties as directed by Recruitment Team Leaders
- Adhering to all company policies and meet all legislative requirements per client requirements.
- Enter all candidate and client data accurately and in a timely manner to ensure that all systems are up to date and of the highest quality
- Any other duties as and when required.
- Previous proven recruitment and/or business development experience.
- Third level qualification in HR, Business, International Business or similar.
- Excellent written and oral communication, strong command of the English Language.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Proven initiative demonstrating “outside the box” thinking when met with challenges to recruitment and ability to multitask and problem solve
- Positive can-do attitude, welcoming challenges and approaches with positivity and competitiveness
- Personal motivation & willingness to perform additional duties. Keen to undertake new and challenging responsibilities at a higher level with excellent results
- High level attention to detail with strong compliance
- Availability for international travel
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply or for further information please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment website: www.kcr.ie
REF No: JO-1308-269504_55
Share this Job