Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment is the leading healthcare recruitment company in Ireland. The company recruits permanent Healthcare Staff for positions in Ireland and UK.
- Educated to a Degree level
- Minimum of four years recruitment experience, preferably in healthcare
- Sense of urgency and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proven record of achieving KPI’s and generating revenue
- Proven record of strong client relationships
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Proven marketing / social media skills
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Self-motivated, driven with a mature approach
- Full drivers licence
- Pro-actively resourcing healthcare candidates to deliver on client requirements.
- Source suitably qualified candidates to meet job requirements (confirm availability, capability/fit and interest)
- Demonstrate strong business development activity within your desk including: identifying new leads, building client relationships, attend networking events and similar, research and marketing
- Ability to take direct ownership and management of clients / candidates
- Screening candidates to ensure they have the skills and experience required.
- Ensure a positive contribution to social media mediums in order to drive networking, candidate identification and develop client relations
- Gain a strong understanding of client recruitment requirements and source high calibre nursing staff matching to these.
- Develop, maintain and manage client accounts
- Provide excellent service delivery to ensure repeat business with clients and candidates.
- Enter all candidate and client data accurately and in a timely manner to ensure that all systems are up to date and of the highest quality
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply or for further information please email your CV to email@example.com
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment website: www.kcr.ie
REF No: JO-1308-269504_55
Share this Job