Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment is the leading healthcare recruitment company in Ireland. The company recruits permanent Healthcare Staff for positions in Ireland and UK.
- Managing the recruitment process from advertising, sourcing, screening, on boarding, developing strong candidate relationships
- A dedicated focus on building client relationships illustrated through client visits, retention of existing clients, attending networking events and constantly seeking feedback.
- Using all social, database, networks, job boards, and Company website to attract and connect with candidates.
- Using excellent communication skills across both written and verbal whilst always maintaining professional and well-functioning desk.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all content that you draft is done so with a high level of attention to detail and in a manner that reflects our business particularly for roles that are being publically posted on various platforms.
- Adhering to all company policies and meet all legislative requirements per client requirements.
- Any other duties as and when required.
- Provide excellent service delivery to ensure repeat business with clients and candidates.
- Enter all candidate and client data accurately and in a timely manner to ensure that all systems are up to date and of the highest quality
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply or for further information please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment website: www.kcr.ie
REF No: JO-2008-453004_4
Share this Job