Seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant – based in Galway City.
- Managing the recruitment process for permanent nurse recruitment from advertising, sourcing, screening, on boarding, developing strong client and candidate relationships
- Supporting clients with the interview process
- A dedicated focus on building client relationships illustrated through client meetings, retention of existing clients
- Using all social, database, networks, job boards, and Company website to attract and connect with candidates.
- Using excellent communication skills across both written and verbal whilst always maintaining professional and well-functioning desk.
- Responsible for ensuring all content is done so with a high level of attention to detail and in a manner that reflects our business particularly for roles that are being posted on various platforms.
- Adhering to all company policies and meet all legislative requirements per client requirements.
- Provide excellent service delivery to ensure repeat business with clients and candidates.
- Enter all candidate and client data accurately and in a timely manner to ensure that all systems are up to date and of the highest quality
- Any other duties as and when required.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply or for further information please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment website: www.kcr.ie
REF No: JO-1308-269504_55
Share this Job