- Full Time
Radiography Service Manager 1
Galway University Hospitals
Saolta University Health Care Group
In conjunction with the Radiology Management Team, the Radiography Service Manager I will be responsible for workload management and the organisation of the Radiology Department to ensure a quality service and the effective use of resources.
The post holder will be an active member of the multi-disciplinary team and will lead, guide and supervise radiographic and other staff to successful management of the Radiography service.
Candidates must: –
· Be registered, or be eligible for registration, on the Radiography Division of
the Radiographers Register maintained by the Radiographers Registration
Board at CORU. (https://www.coru.ie/)
· Have 6 years fulltime (or an aggregate of 6 years) post qualification clinical experience.
· Possess a minimum of 10 postgraduate ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) credits or equivalent relevant to the profession or the management of the profession as adjudged by the HSE and verified by the IIRRT (Irish Institute of Radiography and Radiation Therapy).
Salary & Benefits:
· Salary range (€61,772- €73,729) dependent on experience
· Full Time, Permanent
· Attractive Relocation Package
Apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
REF No: JO-2305-516666
Share this Job