Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment is recruiting Elderly Care Nurses for Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust located in Harlow, Essex, UK.
INTERVIEWS FOR PAEIATRIC NURSES WITH WILL BE HELD ON OCTOBER 20TH 2022
- Eligible to register with NMC (Children’s Registered Nurse)
- 1+ year relevant experience in a 100 bed tertiary hospital
- Must have scored a minimum of a band 7 in Speaking, Listening, Reading and a minimum of a band 6.5 in Writing of IELTS or a minimum of a grade B in Speaking, Listening, Reading and a minimum of a grade C+ in Writing of OET
The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust is located in Harlow, Essex and is a 501 bedded District General Hospital providing a comprehensive range of safe and reliable acute and specialist services to the local population.
The main hospital is in central Harlow, and the Trust also provide patient services from St Margaret’s Hospital in Epping, Herts and Essex Hospital in Bishop’s Stortford and the Rectory Lane Centre in Loughton.
Princess Alexandra NHS Trust is seeking experienced nurses to join the nursing team at the hospital.
Specialities include: Paediatric Nurses (Paediatric ED, Paediatric Inpatient Wards)
Princess Alexandra Hospital is conveniently located in Harlow, Essex just 25 minutes drive to London Stansted Airport and 25 minutes train ride to London Liverpool Street. Harlow also has excellent road connections across England, with the M11, M25, A10, M1 and A1 all on its doorstep.
Harlow celebrated its 70th anniversary in 2017. It has all the benefits of a planned community – plenty of green space, good leisure facilities, cycleways and relatively affordable housing.
Nearby the longer established towns of Bishop’s Stortford, Sawbridgeworth, Epping, Theydon Bois, Loughton, Buckhurst Hill and Waltham Abbey are a short commute to work.
Also nearby are the many “chocolate box” Essex villages, where thatched cottages jostle with tea rooms and antique shops. Whatever your taste in accommodation, you should find somewhere to suit you in the area.
Harlow is located between the University of London and the University of Cambridge, both of which feature in the world top ten universities.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Starting salary Band 4 £26,282, adjusted to Band 5 salary £27,055 once NMC registration has been received plus 5% high-cost area supplement payment, also *PAH also offer salaries based on relevant prior experience (see below)
- 37.5 hours per week – Full-time Positions
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum + 8 Public Holidays
- Flight Ticket up to £1000 refunded (if traveling to the UK from outside Europe)
- IELTS/OET fee up to £200 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- CBT fee refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- VISA fee – up to £600 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE training provided by the hospital (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- Certificate of Sponsorship & Part 2 NMC Test of Competence OSCE Exam covered by the Trust
- 8 weeks free accommodation (6 weeks on site with remaining towards first month’s rent if hospital accommodation is unavailable after 6 weeks)
- £500 Welcome bonus (£200 voucher on arrival) to help support resettlement costs. (Canteen voucher also issued on arrival)
- Free Wifi for 1 month
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Full support for all staff including the REACH Network (Race, Equality And Cultural Heritage)
- Outstanding opportunities for fully funded further study
*Recognising relevant prior experiences: eg. A registered nurse has 5 years experience in various settings. For example, 2 years of this is working in a GP practice, 1 year in a care home and 2 years in an acute care hospital setting only the 2 years gained from the acute care setting would be recognised as relevant experience and therefore the staff member would be commenced on mid spine point with pay uplift to top-spine point after 24 months.
Interviews with full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member.
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity and apply today!
HOW TO APPLY
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
Please e-mail your CV along with IELTS or OET certificates to email@example.com
REF No: JO-1709-361055_209
Share this Job