Medical/Surgical Ward, PICU, Emergency & Theatre Nurses required for the National Children’s Hospital, Ireland
KCR in affiliation with the National Children’s Hospital, Ireland currently have opportunities for nurses to join the acute paediatric hospital which will offer no less than 39 different specialities.
The new children’s hospital will be a state of the art, digital facility located in Dublin to look after children and young people from all over Ireland. The project will bring together three existing children’s hospitals: Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital Crumlin, Temple Street Children’s University Hospital and the National Children’s Hospital at Tallaght Hospital. These hospitals will merge to form the Children’s Hospital Group. All three hospitals are currently recruiting staff nurses for all specialties.
The new hospital will have state-of-the-art operating theatres, including specialised theatres for heart surgery, neurosurgery and orthopaedics. The theatre areas will have dedicated rooms for emergency and general surgical procedures, as well as, interventional theatres. These facilities will be well positioned to adapt to predicted developments in radiology and other surgical advancements. The theatre will have an MRI scanner for scans during operations so children undergoing surgery can have highly specialised imaging during their surgery, greatly helping surgeons. All of these clinical areas will be designed and built based on international health standards and guidelines.
Visit www.newchildrenshospital.ie for more information.
You can view a 3d Walkthrough of the New Children’s Hospital on their website here: goo.gl/tMMZZT
POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR
- Operating Theatre Nurses
- PICU Nurses
- Medical/Surgical Ward Nurses
- Emergency Nurses
Diploma/Degree trained nurses with a minimum of 18 months paediatric experience.
Dublin, Ireland’s capital, is a vibrant, friendly city located on the east coast of Ireland. Few places in Europe can rival Dublin in the amount and quality of its cultural activities. Its historic buildings include Dublin Castle, dating to the 13th century, and imposing St Patrick’s Cathedral, founded in 1191. City parks include landscaped St Stephen’s Green and Phoenix Park, which contains Dublin Zoo. The National Museum of Ireland explores Irish heritage and culture. For further information visit: www.visitdublin.com
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Salary starting from €29,056 – €45,701 per annum (HSE scale, increases depending on level of experience)
- Up to €1,500 relocation expenses reimbursed*
- Up to €495 NMBI registration costs reimbursed*
- Flight ticket to Ireland up to €800 refunded on arrival*
- RCSI & ATWS paid upfront*
- Support and advice with accommodation and relocation
- Permanent, full time, pensionable contracts (HSE Pension scheme)
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- 39 hours per week. Additional pay for shift differentials
- Professional development and educational opportunities
- Full support with nursing registration with the Irish Nursing Board, the NMBI
*Terms & conditions apply
- Experienced or Graduate RCN trained nurses.
- General trained nurses with at least 18 months acute paediatric experience will also be considered.
- Academic IELTS/OET for nurses applying from a country where English is not the first language.
- Each candidate must have the ability to apply for NMBI registration.
Interviews being held via Skype on Friday, 19th April.
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com or call Dearbhla on +353 1 671 5557
REF No: JO-1510-318700_414
Share this Job