Experienced Paediatric Nurses required across the Medical & Surgical Wards, Theatre, PICU & Emergency departments of CHI – Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital Crumlin, Dublin www.olchc.ie
Permanent Full-time – Dublin, Ireland
INTERVIEWS BEING HELD VIA SKYPE EACH MONTH
KCR in affiliation with CHI – Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital Crumlin, Dublin currently have opportunities for nurses to join Ireland’s largest acute paediatric teaching hospital.
Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Crumlin is Ireland’s largest acute paediatric teaching hospital employing approximately 1600 staff. It is the national centre for a range of specialities which include: childhood cancers and blood disorders, cardiac diseases, major burns, cystic fibrosis, clinical genetics and rheumatology.
Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital – MISSION
- Constantly improving the health and wellbeing of children and adolescents in a safe environment.
- Driven by quality healthcare supported by excellence in Knowledge, Education and Research.
Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital – VISION
- To be renowned internationally as a leading hospital providing for the health and wellbeing of children.
Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital, Crumlin will be shortly joining, Temple Street Children’s University Hospital, the National Children’s Hospital at Tallaght Hospital & the National Children’s Hospital at Connolly Hospital to form Ireland’s New Children’s Hospital.
The new children’s hospital will be a state of the art, digital facility located in Dublin to look after children and young people from all over Ireland. The hospitals above will merge to form the Children’s Hospital Group. All four hospitals are currently recruiting paediatric staff nurses for all specialties.
The new hospital will have state-of-the-art operating theatres, including specialised theatres for heart surgery, neurosurgery and orthopaedics. The theatre areas will have dedicated rooms for emergency and general surgical procedures, as well as, interventional theatres. These facilities will be well positioned to adapt to predicted developments in radiology and other surgical advancements. The theatre will have an MRI scanner for scans during operations so children undergoing surgery can have highly specialised imaging during their surgery, greatly helping surgeons. All of these clinical areas will be designed and built based on international health standards and guidelines.
Visit www.newchildrenshospital.ie for more information.
Visit www.olchc.ie for more information
You can view a 3d Walkthrough of the New Children’s Hospital on their website here: goo.gl/tMMZZT
POSITIONS AVAILABLE ACROSS
- Medical and Surgical wards
BSc trained nurses with a minimum of 18 months acute hospital experience in the areas of Paediatric Medical, Paediatric Surgical, PICU, Paediatric Emergency, Theatre
RCN trained nurse with a minimum of 18 months acute hospital experience
Dublin, Ireland’s capital, is a vibrant, friendly city located on the east coast of Ireland. Few places in Europe can rival Dublin in the amount and quality of its cultural activities. Its historic buildings include Dublin Castle, dating to the 13th century, and imposing St Patrick’s Cathedral, founded in 1191. City parks include landscaped St Stephen’s Green and Phoenix Park, which contains Dublin Zoo. The National Museum of Ireland explores Irish heritage and culture. For further information visit: www.visitdublin.com
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Salary starting from €29,056 – €45,701 per annum (HSE scale, increases depending on level of experience)
- Your first 8 weeks accommodation free of charge*
- Your flight ticket into Ireland reimbursed (up to a maximum of €800)*
- €350 NMBI application fee reimbursed*
- RCSI & ATWS fees paid for upfront*
- Support and advice with accommodation and relocation
- Permanent, full time, pensionable contracts (HSE Pension scheme)
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- 39 hours per week. Additional pay for shift differentials
- Professional development and educational opportunities
- Full support with nursing registration with the Irish Nursing Board, the NMBI
*Terms & conditions apply
Experienced or Graduate RCN trained nurse or BSc trained nurses with a minimum of 18 months acute hospital experience in the areas of Paediatric Medical, Paediatric Surgical, PICU, Paediatric Emergency, Theatre
Academic IELTS/OET for nurses applying from a country where English is not the first language
Each candidate must have the ability to apply for NMBI registration
Interviews in Dubai 26th April 2019
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dearbhla Carmody on +353 1 671 5557
REF No: JO-1510-318700_415
Share this Job