The Hospital is a level 4 hospital based in Dublin. In addition to the local services for the catchment area, the provides a range of frontline and specialist services on a regional and national level.
Education, training and research have always been at the core of the Hospital. They are committed to providing excellence in healthcare for all patients and in order to achieve this they recognise that they must support their current and future staff to learn, grow and innovate.
Successful nurses will have the opportunity to work in one of the largest teaching hospitals in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary starting from €29,346 – €45,701 per annum (HSE scale, increases depending on level of experience)
- Permanent, full-time, pensionable contracts – 39 hours per week
- Additional pay for shift differentials and over-time
- Relocation allowance including ATWS payment*
- Support and advice with accommodation and relocation*
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- Professional development and educational opportunities
- Full support with NMBI Registration
- 100% Free Recruitment – no fees charged to nurses
- All candidates must have a minimum of 18 months work experience in a busy Emergency Department within the last three years
- Hold NMBI Registration or NMBI decision letter holder – candidates who are ‘in assessment’ stage in the NMBI application process may apply.
How To Apply:
Send your CV and IELTS results to email@example.com or call +353 1671 5557
REF No: JO-1806-411087_5
Share this Job