Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital, are seeking experienced and ambitious nurses to join their team.
The Norfolk and Norwich University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (NNUH) is a 1200 bed teaching hospital providing acute care for around one million people living in Norfolk and surrounding areas.
It is the sixth largest acute teaching hospital in the UK, with a workforce of over 7,500 with all specialties services. The has state of the art facilities for modern patient care. The Trust has strong links to the University of East Anglia and Norwich Research Park, opening up countless career opportunities.
Many of their services are amongst the largest in the country (for example, the 5th busiest NHS cancer service in England). They also run a smaller hospital in Cromer which is home a to a wide range of outpatient, diagnostics and day care facilities.
To see what its like to work in this hosptial, click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH39DXFQO-w
We are seeking experienced nurses and ambitious qualified nurses to join the nursing team.
Specialities include: General Medicine, Surgery, Theatres, Oncology and Haematology, Renal wards and Emergency
With some of the lowest crime rates, making it a community to be proud of. Housing prices are frequently cited as a reason to move here, as you get an incredible amount for your money compared with other major UK cities.
Norwich is a wonderful fusion of the modern and historic, one complementing the other. Like any great city its centre is easy to walk around and has a river at its heart. As well as being the most complete medieval city in the UK, it has a flourishing arts, music and cultural scene, superb independent as well as High Street shopping, lively restaurants, bars and nightlife and a heritage that is a delight to explore
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Band 5 Staff Nurse Salary: Starting from £24,214 to £30,112
- Full-time positions – 37.5 hours per week.
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum + 8 public holidays.
- Flight Ticket up to £600 refunded.
- £90 CBT fee refunded by the Trust.
- VISA fee – £600 refunded by the Trust.
- Immigration Health Surcharge – £1,200 refunded by the Trust.
- £794 for part 2 test of competence (OSCE)
- Two months free accommodation (up to £800)
- Assistance with NMC Registration.
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits.
- Outstanding opportunities for fully funded further study.
- Eligible to register with NMC
- Minimum of 6 months working in an acute hospital setting.
- Must have scored a minimum of a band 7 in Speaking, Listening, Reading and a minimum of a band 6.5 in Writing of IELTS or a minimum of a grade B in each sub-test of OET (applicable to EU & International applicants applying from a country where English isn’t the first language).
* Skype Interviews with full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member. *
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity and apply today by sending your CV and Academic IELTS or OET results to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the KCR team in confidence on +353 1 671 5557 (Ireland) or +44 207 8338830 (UK).
REF No: JO-1711-363989_130
Share this Job