Located in Cork City, Ireland’s second largest City. CUMH is a relatively new hospital having opened in March 2007 and involved the amalgamation of maternity services from Erinville Hospital, St. Finbarr’s Maternity Hospital, Bon Secours Maternity Unit and gynaecology services from Cork University Hospital.
The hospital has 12 delivery rooms, 4 Operating Theatres, a Neonatal Unit with 46 cots and 126 maternal beds. Staff enjoy caring for mothers and their families in this new state-of-the-art maternity hospital.
Visit www.cuh.hse.ie for more information.
Cork University Maternity Hospital (CUMH) is seeking experienced Midwives.
- EU qualification in Midwifery or a Post Graduate Qualification in Midwifery.
- Registered with the Midwifery Division of NMBI.
- 6 months experience is desirable but new graduates will be considered.
- EU candidates from non english speaking countries will need to complete the IELTS exam if they have not applied to the NMBI for their application pack before 1 april 2018.
- Salary from €30,497 – €44,800 per annum based on years of experience and additional pay for shift differentials
- Permanent, full-time contracts – 39 hours per week
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- Accommodation assistance and support*
- Relocation package of up to €1,500 including NMBI registration fee of €350 reimbursed*
- Professional development and educational opportunities for Masters and Post-Graduate programmes*
- Full support with Irish Nursing Board Registration (NMBI)
- 100% FREE recruitment – no fees charged to nurses
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your CV and a copy of your IELTS results to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews by Skype.
REF No: JO-1505-308420_2986
Share this Job