Midwives – University Hospital Kerry
University Hospital Kerry is a large acute hospital situated in Tralee, Co. Kerry providing acute healthcare to the people of Kerry, parts of North Cork and West Limerick. It is the third largest of the southern areas seven acute hospitals providing care to the population of Kerry 145,502 ( 2011 census) which has increased by 3.7% as compared to the 2006. There are presently 300 inpatient beds.
- Qualification in Midwifery or a Post Graduate Qualification in Midwifery.
- Eligible to Registered with the Midwifery Division of NMBI.
- 6 months experience is desirable but new graduates from EU Countries will be considered.
- Salary from €30,009 – €46,501 per annum based on years of experience and additional pay for shift differentials
- Permanent, full-time contracts – 39 hours per week
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- Accommodation assistance and support*
- Professional development and educational opportunities for Masters and Post-Graduate programmes*
- Full support with Irish Nursing Board Registration (NMBI)
- 100% FREE recruitment – no fees charged to nurses
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekly interviews by Skype.
REF No: JO-1912-443093_2
Share this Job