Midwives – University Hospital Kerry
University Hospital Kerry is a large acute hospital situated in Tralee, Co. Kerry providing acute healthcare to the people of Kerry, parts of North Cork and West Limerick. It is the third largest of the southern areas seven acute hospitals providing care to the population of Kerry 145,502 ( 2011 census) which has increased by 3.7% as compared to the 2006. There are presently 300 inpatient beds.
- Qualification in Midwifery or a Post Graduate Qualification in Midwifery.
- Eligible to Registered with the Midwifery Division of NMBI.
- 6 months experience is desirable but new graduates from EU Countries will be considered.
- Candidates are required to pass the IELTs / OET exam to register with NMBI – Training provided for EU nurses.
- Salary from €29,860 – €46,501 per annum based on years of experience and additional pay for shift differentials
- Permanent, full-time contracts – 39 hours per week
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- Accommodation assistance and support*
- Professional development and educational opportunities for Masters and Post-Graduate programmes*
- Full support with Irish Nursing Board Registration (NMBI)
- 100% FREE recruitment – no fees charged to nurses
RELOCATION ALLOWANCE FOR NON-EU CANDIDATES:
The following costs will be reimbursed to candidate upon successful completion of the adaptation program.
- Accommodation €1000
- Travel €800
- NMBI application cost €350
- ATWS application cost €250
- Visa application cost €80
RELOCATION ALLOWANCE FOR EU CANDIDATES:
- €1500 Towards relocation costs.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your CV and a copy of your IELTS / OET results to email@example.com
Weekly interviews by Skype.
REF No: JO-1912-443093
Share this Job