Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment is recruiting Mental Health Nurses for Hertfordshire Partnership NHS Trust located across Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Norfolk and North Essex.
ONGOING ONLINE INTERVIWS IN OCTOBER 2023
HPFT provide health and social care for over 400,000 people with mental ill health, physical ill health and learning disabilities across Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Norfolk and Essex.
The hospital employs over 4,000 staff who deliver these services within the community as well inpatient settings.
HPFT deliver a range of nationally commissioned specialist services including specialist services for children and young people, perinatal services and medium and low secure learning disabilities services.
We have operated as a NHS Foundation Trust since our authorisation in August 2007.
HPFT offer a high quality service and are one of just five mental health trusts to achieve an overall rating of ‘Outstanding’ from the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Hertfordshire Partnership NHS Trust is seeking qualified Mental Health Nurses to join their experienced nursing team.
WHO SHOULD APPLY
- Individuals with a qualification in nursing who have experience in mental health care (learning disabilities, acute adult mental health care, forensic services) OR
- Individuals with a qualification in mental health nursing (will look at newly qualified individuals)
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Starting salary Band 4, adjusted to Band 5 salary once full NMC registration has been received
- Flight Ticket up to £500 refunded
- IELTS/OET fee up to £200 refunded by the trust
- CBT fee refunded by the trust
- VISA fee – up to £464 refunded by the trust
- OSCE training provided by the hospital (fee for exam is covered by the trust)
- Certificate of Sponsorship & Part 2 NMC Test of Competence OSCE Exam covered by the Trust
- Assistance with accommodation, first THREE MONTHS free!
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Outstanding opportunities for fully funded further study
- All newly registered overseas nurses will have an opportunity to participate in the Trust Preceptorship programme – The Preceptorship Programme is a 6 month programme and involves attending 6 study days and completing workbook. The Programme will assist overseas nurses in identifying their existing knowledge, allowing the demonstration of skills and facilitating an appreciation of similarities and differences in practice between the UK and their country of origin.
- Must be eligible to register with the NMC (as a Mental Health Nurse)
- Must have a nursing diploma or degree
- Must have scored a minimum of a band 7 in Speaking, Listening, Reading and a minimum of a band 6.5 in Writing of IELTS or a minimum of a grade B in Speaking, Listening, Reading and a minimum of C+ in Writing of OET (applicable to International applicants applying from a country where English isn’t the first language).
Immediate Interviews with full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member.
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity and apply today!
HOW TO APPLY
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
Please e-mail your CV, Nursing Qualification and IELTS/OET results to email@example.com
REF No: JO-1709-361055_217
Share this Job