South Infirmary Victoria University are the regional center for ENT, Dermatology, Elective Orthopaedic, Ophthalmology (In patient & Day Cases) & Chronic Pain services and provide a significant role in the provision of Oncology, General Surgery, Rheumatology, Endocrinology, Plastic Surgery, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Elective Gynaecology, Radiology and Anesthesiology services.
KCR are currently recruiting staff nurses in the following speciality:
- Operating Theatre
Online interviews early December 2022
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary from €31,109 – €47,431 per annum based on years of experience and additional pay for shift differentials
- Permanent, full-time contracts – 37.5 hours per week
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- Professional development and educational opportunities
- Full Orientation and Mentorship Program
- Accommodation Allowance provided
- Flight reimbursement allowance *
- NMBI/ATWS/VISA Fees reimbursed *
- Excellent relocation package *
- NMBI Decision Letter or screenshot of NMBI Status.
- A minimum of 24 months acute hospital experience required
- Currently working in a 150+ bedded hospital
- Successfully passed the IELTS/OET Exam
- You are required to take an RCSI exam.
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity and apply today by sending your CV, notarised IELTS/OET results & NMBI registration status to email@example.com
REF No: JO-2012-459926_17
Share this Job