Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) are looking for excellent, compassionate and innovative registered general nurses to work in at Medway NHS Trust, Kent, UK
Medway NHS Foundation Trust is a busy Univeristy Teraching hospital, with over 4,000 staff, treating nearly 500,000 patients every year. Set in the Medway region of Kent, they deliver exciting, inner city medicine in a rural environment.
Situated on the north coast of Kent, Medway is surrounded by some of the most beautiful countryside and beaches South East England has to offer, yet it is less than 40 minutes to Central London – Kings Cross. Centrally located between all three London Airports – London Stansted Airport, London Gatwick and London Heathrow. Offers vibrant options for shopping and leisure activities as well as a variety of family friendly attractions.
The Trust has permanent full time positions in medical/surgical wards.
Benefits and reimbursements
- Salary: £23,023 – £29,608 depending on years of experience.
- Additional pay for overtime and shift differentials (average £3,000 per annumn)
- Flight ticket to the UK reimbursement up to £550
- Free accommodation onsite for the 1st month (value £425)
- UK Visa fee up to £536
- NMC Application up to £140
- CBT for NMC up to £130
- Immigration Health Surcharge £1200
- OSCE fees paid directly by the Trust – Trust has 94% pass rate at first attempt
- OSCE training programme paid by the Trust.
- Working hours 37.5 hours per week
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum + 8 Public Holidays
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- Support for personal and professional development through the provision of internal training courses and also through assistance with external course fees and paid study leave
- 40 minutes from all London Airports and 40 minutes from Central London
- Eligible to register with NMC
- Non EU Trained Nurses – A minimum of 6 months acute hospital experience
- Must have scored a minimum of a Band 7 in Speaking, Listening and Reading, a minimum of band 6.5 in writing in IELTS or a minimum of a grade B in each sub-test of OET (applicable to EU & International applicants applying from a country where English isn’t the first language)
Immediate Interviews with full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member.
*** Skype Interviews every month***
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity and apply today by sending your CV:
NON EU apply – Please email your CV and Academic IELTS or OET results to firstname.lastname@example.org or call The KCR team in confidence on +353 1 671 5557 (Ireland) or +44 207 8338830 (UK)
REF No: JO-1709-360789_56
Share this Job