Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment, in partnership with Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust, are seeking experienced nurses as well as ambitious newly qualified nurses to join the nursing team in Princess Alexandra Hospital located in Harlow, Essex.
The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust is a District General Hospital providing acute services to the people of West Essex and East Hertfordshire. The Hospital has recently been rated triple good by the CQC for Effective, Caring and Well-led.
We are seeking experienced nurses and ambitious newly qualified nurses to join the nursing team at the Princess Alexandra Hospital.
Specialities include: General Medicine, Surgery, Theatres and Emergency
Princess Alexandra Hospital is conveniently located in Harlow, Essex just 25 minutes’ drive to London Stansted Airport and 25 minutes train ride to London Liverpool Street. Harlow also has excellent road connections across England, with the M11, M25, A10, M1 and A1 all on its doorstep.
Harlow celebrated its 70th anniversary in 2017. It has all the benefits of a planned community – plenty of green space, good leisure facilities, cycle ways and relatively affordable housing.
Nearby the longer established towns of Bishop’s Stortford, Sawbridgeworth, Epping, Theydon Bois, Loughton, Buckhurst Hill and Waltham Abbey are a short commute to work.
Also nearby are the many “chocolate box” Essex villages, where thatched cottages jostle with tea rooms and antique shops. Whatever your taste in accommodation, you should find somewhere to suit you in the area.
Harlow is located between the University of London and the University of Cambridge, both of which feature in the world top ten universities.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Salary will be paid at Band 4 £23,761 per annum; plus £1,188 high cost area supplement. In total: £24,949 per annum
- Upon gaining professional registration with the NMC salary will rise to £24,214 plus £1,210 high cost area supplement. In total: £25,424 per annum
- 37.5 hours per week – Full-time Positions
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum + 8 Public Holidays
- Flight Ticket up to £600 refunded (if travelling to the UK from outside Europe)
- UKVI IELTS/OET fee up to £200 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- CBT fee refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- VISA fee – £600 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- Immigration Health Surcharge – £1,200 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE training provided by the hospital (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- Certificate of Sponsorship & Part 2 NMC Test of Competence OSCE Exam covered by the Trust
- Assistance with accommodation, first SIX weeks free!
- £200 welcome voucher to help support resettlement costs.
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Outstanding opportunities for fully funded further study
- Eligible to register with NMC
- Non-EU Trained Nurses – Newly Qualified Nurses accepted
- EU Trained Nurses – Newly Qualified Nurses accepted
- Must have scored a minimum of a band 7 in Speaking, Listening, Reading and a minimum of a band 6.5 in Writing of IELTS or a minimum of a grade B in each sub-test of OET (applicable to EU & International applicants applying from a country where English isn’t the first language).
* Skype Interviews with full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member. *
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity and apply today by sending your CV and Academic IELTS or OET results to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the KCR team in confidence on +353 1 671 5557 (Ireland) or +44 207 8338830 (UK).
REF No: JO-1711-363989_143
Share this Job