Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) are looking for excellent, compassionate and innovative registered general nurses to work in NHS Trust in Essex.
Mid Essex Hospitals Trust is a District General Hospital in the East of England providing acute services to the people of the Mid Essex region and has a positive and successful approach to developing and delivering excellence in health care. Employing over 4,000 people with vast amount of experience, skill and expertise, employee performance is something we pride ourselves on and we are always looking to welcome new individuals to our dynamic and caring staff community.
Situated in the heart of Essex, Broomfield Hospital is conveniently located in the City of Chelmsford, Essex just 35 minutes train journey to London Liverpool Street and 30 minutes to London Stansted Airport. Chelmsford offers vibrant options for shopping and leisure activities as well as a variety of family friendly attractions.
The Trust has permanent full time positions in the following specialities:
• Emergency Assessment Unit
• Stroke Unit
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Nurse Band 5 Salary starting from £23,023 per annum + enhancements ( e.g. unsocial hours )
- 37.5 hours per week – Full-time Positions
- Paid annual leave: 27 days per annum + 8 Public Holidays
- Flight Tickets up to £600 refunded (if travelling from outside Europe)
- UKVI IELTS and CBT refunded by the trust
- OSCE training provided by the hospital
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Two month free accommodation!*
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- Support for personal and professional development through the provision of internal training courses and also through assistance with external course fees and paid study leave
- 30 minutes from Stansted Airport and 30 minutes from London
- Eligible to register with NMC
- Non EU Trained Nurses – A minimum of 12 months acute hospital experience
- Must have scored a minimum of a band 7 in each sub-test of IELTS or a minimum of a grade B in each sub-test of OET (applicable to EU & International applicants applying from a country where English isn’t the first language)
Immediate Interviews with full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member.
*** Skype Interviews ***
Do not miss out on this exciting opportunity and apply today by sending your CV:
NON EU apply
Please email your CV and Academic IELTS or OET results to email@example.com or call The KCR team in confidence on +353 1 671 5557 (Ireland) or +44 207 8338830 (UK)
REF No: JO-1710-362295_20
Share this Job