KCR in partnership with Royal Free London NHS foundation trust currently have opportunities for experienced International Staff Nurses to join the Trust’s forward thinking and supportive multi–professional team.
THE ROYAL FREE LONDON NHS FOUNDATION TRUST is an International leader in Enhanced Recovery for Liver transplantation. They are one of two national centres for Infectious Diseases of High Consequence, and one of seven National Liver Transplant Centres. In both Waves of the COVID pandemic, they were amongst the best in the country for outcomes.
The Royal Free Intensive Care Department is in the process of expanding its large critical care and opening a specialist Liver Intensive Care Unit. They care for a fascinating and diverse cohort of medical and surgical patients including hepatology, infectious desease, cardiac, rheumatology and they are a specialist surgical centre for Hepatobiliary, Vascular and Renal surgery.
The Royal Fee Intensive Care Unit comprises of 34, level 3 beds, and admits in excess of 1700 patients per year. Specialties at the RFH include Hepato-biliary services, an established liver transplantation programme, haematology, complex vascular surgery, colorectal surgery, plastic surgery and renal services.
These are exciting opportunities in a vibrant trust, committed to staff education and development with practice educators available to teach on site. Support is also provided through mentors and a highly experienced team.
- Salary for Band 5 £32,466 – £39,521 per annum inclusive of High Cost Area Supplements (HCAS)
- Pre-OSCE Salary of £28,837 per annum inclusive of HCAS
- Assistance with sourcing private accommodation (Non-EU nurses get 3 months free)
- Flight Ticket up to £1000 refunded (if travelling to the UK from outside Europe)
- IELTS/OET fee up to £200 refunded by the trust*
- CBT fee refunded by the trust*
- NMC application fee refunded by the trust*
- VISA standard refunded by the trust*
- OSCE test of £794 paid up-front by Trust*
- OSCE training provided by the hospital
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- Full-time permanent positions
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and promotion
*Terms & conditions apply
- Eligible to register with NMC
- A minimum of 6 months acute hospital experience in ICU, SHDU or PACU
- Academic IELTS (with a score of 7 in Listening, Reading and Speaking and a score of 6.5 in Writing) or OET Exams (with a Grade B in Listening, Reading and Speaking and a Grade C+ in Writing)
HOW TO APPLY
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
Please e-mail your CV along with NMC PIN or IELTS or OET certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERVIEWS BEING HELD ON 24th February VIA MS TEAMS.
REF No: JO-1709-361048_302
Share this Job