The Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) team in partnership with Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust are seeking experienced EU trained nurses, with experience in ICU to join the Trust’s forward thinking and supportive multi–professional team.
The Royal Free combines globally recognised clinical expertise with local and friendly hospital care to represent the best in NHS treatment. They strive at all times to provide excellent outcomes in clinic treatments, clinical research as well as an excellent working environment for hospital staff.
The Royal Free Hospital is a major neuroscience base with a network extending throughout north London and into the Home Counties. The Royal Free Hospital is a leading site for the training of doctors, nurses, midwives and professions allied to medicine.
Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust Location:
- Barnet is one of London’s largest boroughs. It covers almost 87 km and is home to 300,000 residents, of which more than two thirds own their own home. Barnet itself has a bustling High Street of high class shops such as Waitrose supermarket along with a number of book shops. It has a famous market, started in 1199 when King John issued a charter to the Abbot of St Albans, John de Cella and it still continues today, on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
These are exciting opportunities in a vibrant trust, committed to staff education and development with practice educators available to teach on site. Support is also provided through mentors and a highly experienced team.
Royal Free are committed to developing and supporting a modern career framework for their nurses and you will be supported every step of your critical care career pathway by our Clinical Practice education team and senior team.
The Royal Free Hospital is seeking experienced ICU nurses for the ICU department within their Barnet site.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Participates in assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating individual patient care.
- Ensure that all patients receive the care identified in their care plans.
- Observes on the conditions of patients and maintains patients’ records accurately.
- Ensures that confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Adheres to regulations regarding the custody and administration of medicines.
- Maintains good communication with patients’ family/friends regarding the patients’ needs and welfare.
- Organises the reception, discharge and aftercare of patients in accordance with hospital policy.
- Salary for Band 5 £27,846 – £34,629 including 15% Higher Cost Living Allowance
- Pre-OSCE Salary of £23,914 including 15% Higher Cost Living Allowance
- Onsite accommodation available at Royal Free Hospital – £550 – £600 pcm inclusive of bills (Non-EU nurses get 2 months free)
- Flight Ticket up to £600 refunded (if travelling to the UK from outside Europe)
- IELTS/OET fee of up to £200 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- NMC application fee & CBT fee refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- VISA fee of £464 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- Immigration Health Surcharge of £1,200 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE test of £794 paid up-front by Trust* (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE training provided by the hospital (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- Full-time permanent positions
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Only 20 minutes’ drive to Stansted Airport
- 30 minutes to London city centre via train
*Terms & conditions apply
- Eligible to register with NMC
- Non-EU Trained Nurses – A minimum of 12 months acute hospital experience, IELTS or OET is required
- EU Trained Nurses – Newly Qualified Nurses accepted, IELTS or OET is required
- Academic IELTS (with a score of 7 in Listenting, Reading and Speaking and a score of 6.5 in Writing) or OET Exams (with a Grade B in all four subsets) if you are applying from a country where the English language requirement for NMC registration needs to be met.
Skype Interviews on Wednesday, 24th July 2019
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
Please e-mail your CV & NMC Pin Details (if you are already in possession of this) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Heather Peevers on +353 1 671 5557.
REF No: JO-1709-361049_405
Share this Job