Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) has some exciting opportunities for HDU Nurses to join our experienced and dynamic team with a globally recognized hospital. Working with a wide variety of specialisms you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
**LIMITED INTERVIEW SLOTS AVAILABLE**
The Royal Free combines globally recognised clinical expertise with local and friendly hospital care to represent the best in NHS treatment. They strive at all times to provide excellent outcomes in clinic treatments, clinical research as well as an excellent working environment for hospital staff.
Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust Locations:
- Hampstead is a district of north central London. The key sights are a wealth of under-stated historical attractions, and the magnificent open spaces of Hampstead Heath. Combine a Regency home, museums with some of the most interesting historical pubs in the whole city, and a vibrant restaurant and cafe scene, and Hampstead really does have much to offer the visitor.
- Barnet is one of London’s largest boroughs. It covers almost 87 km and is home to 300,000 residents, of which more than two thirds own their own home. Barnet itself has a bustling High Street of high class shops such as Waitrose supermarket along with a number of book shops. It has a famous market, started in 1199 when King John issued a charter to the Abbot of St Albans, John de Cella and it still continues today, on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
ICU/High Dependency Unit Nurses
The Royal Free Hospital is looking to recruit highly motivated staff nurses to join our Critical Care Team on a new 8 bedded High Dependency Unit (HDU). The HDU will admit adult surgical patients from a variety of specialities including hepato-biliary, vascular and colorectal.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop and consolidate your Acute Care skills with the support of an experienced senior team. Critical Care has a team of designated Clinical Practice Educators who support the learning and development needs of all staff, providing them with the essential knowledge and skills to work within this department.
Successful candidates will undertake our clear development pathway leading to career opportunities within the HDU and critical care, which involves the current development of an in-house, accredited HDU course.
The Royal Free Hospital also has a 34 bedded Intensive Care Unit which admits in excess of 1700 patients per year. Career development opportunities include the potential to rotate between ICU and HDU.
As you can see we are committed to developing and supporting a modern career framework for our nurses and you will be supported every step of your critical care career.
- Salary for Band 5 £27,846 – £36,134 including 15-20% Higher Cost Living Allowance
- Pre-OSCE Salary of £23,914 – £24,954 including 15-20% Higher Cost Living Allowance
- Assistance with sourcing on-site accommodation (Non-EU nurses get 2 months free)
- Flight Ticket up to £600 refunded (if travelling to the UK from outside Europe)
- IELTS/OET fee up to £200 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- NMC application fee & CBT fee refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- VISA fee of £464 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- Immigration Health Surcharge of £1,200 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE test of £794 paid up-front by Trust* (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE training provided by the hospital (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- Full-time permanent positions
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and promotion
*Terms & conditions apply
- Eligible to register with NMC
- Non-EU Trained Nurses – A minimum of 12 months acute hospital experience
- EU Trained Nurses – Newly Qualified Nurses accepted
- IELTS or OET is required if applying from a country where an English language test is essential to gain NMC registration. Academic IELTS (with a score of 7 in Listening, Reading and Speaking and a score of 6.5 in Writing) or OET Exams (with a Grade B in Listening, Reading and Speaking and a Grade C+ in Writing)
Interviews being held on Tuesday, 24th & Wednesday, 25th March 2020
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
Please e-mail your CV & NMC Pin Details (if you are already in possession of this) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eva Burke on +353 1 671 5557.
REF No: JO-1605-332827_219
Share this Job