The Hospital is a level 4 teaching hospital based in Dublin’s north inner city. In addition to the local services for our catchment area, the Mater Hospital provides a range of frontline and specialist services on a regional and national level. The Mater has over 600 inpatient beds, 85 day beds and 12 operating theatres.
Education, training and research have always been at the core of the Mater Hospital. They are committed to providing excellence in healthcare for all patients and in order to achieve this they recognise that they must support our current and future staff to learn, grow and innovate
- Intensive Care Unit Nurses / High Dependancy Unit
BSc trained nurses with a minimum of 18 months acute hospital experience in ICU/HDU
Dublin, Ireland’s capital, is a vibrant, friendly city located on the east coast of Ireland. Few places in Europe can rival Dublin in the amount and quality of its cultural activities. Its historic buildings include Dublin Castle, dating to the 13th century, and imposing St Patrick’s Cathedral, founded in 1191. City parks include landscaped St Stephen’s Green and Phoenix Park, which contains Dublin Zoo. The National Museum of Ireland explores Irish heritage and culture. For further information visit: www.visitdublin.com
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY
- Basic annual salary commencing at €29,346 – €45,70 1(depending on experience)
- Additional pay for working shifts & over time
- 24 days annual plus 9 public holidays
- Professional development & access to further education
- Full Orientation and Mentorship Program
- Accommodation Allowance *
- Flight Allowance to the value of €150.00 for EU applicants and €800.00 for non-EU applicants*
- NMBI registration fee, pin and annual retention fee of €350 reimbursed (plus full support with registration)*
- ATWS application fee €250 reimbursed*
- Meet and Greet upon arrival
*Terms & conditions apply
- Registered General Nurse with Nursing & Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI), or eligible to register
- A minimum of 18 months acute hospital experience working in Cardiothoracic HDU/ICU within the last 3 years in a 150+ bedded hospital.
- Applicants must have successfully completed the IELTS exam with the following scores; Speaking – 7, writing – 7, Reading – 6.5 and listening 6.5.
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
Please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 671 5557.
REF No: JO-1305-264533_15
Share this Job