MENTAL HEALTH STAFF NURSE – Central Mental Health Hospital, Dublin.
The National Forensic Mental Health Service comprises of an 82 bed campus based at the Central Mental Hospital in Dundrum with a community based day service at Ushers Island, Dublin 8. This is an exciting time as the service prepares to move to a brand new 170 bed campus in Portrane, Co. Dublin. This will entail a larger and more comprehensive service in the newest forensic facility in the world by 2019.
KCR are recruiting permanent, full time Mental Health Staff Nurses with vacancies for New Graduates & Experienced Nurses to join the nursing team. You will join a successful medical team to help foster positive change and recovery of patients.
Dublin, Ireland’s capital city, is located on the east coast of the country. It is a vibrant and fast paced city with lots to see and do. Dublin is very diverse and is well-known as one of the friendliest cities in the world!
There is wide variety of things to see and do in Dublin city and its surrounding areas. For more information about Dublin city and county, visit www.visitdublin.com.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Numerous benefits including:
- Salary – €30,004 – €45,992 depending on experience
- Immediate job offers – no panels
- Up to €1500 relocation expenses reimbursed*
- Funded post graduate education as appropriate to the needs of the service*
- Full time permanent positions – 39 hours per week
- Additional pay for shift differentials
- Generous relocation allowance given
- 24 days Annual Leave and 8 Public Holidays
- Accommodation Assistance provided
- Assistance with Irish Nursing Registration
- Ongoing education opportunities
- Be currently registered with Psychiatric division of NMBI or eligible to register
- Must hold a degree or diploma in Psychiatric/Mental Health nursing.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a patient centered approach to nursing care
- New graduates welcome to apply
Face to Face or Skype Interviews Available
For further information, please email your CV to – firstname.lastname@example.org or call us in confidence on (Ireland) +353 1 671 5557 or (UK) +44 207 8338830
REF No: JO-1505-308420_3001
Share this Job