Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) has some exciting opportunities for experienced Theatre/Scrub Nurses to join our experienced and dynamic team with a globally recognized hospital.
**LIMITED INTERVIEW SLOTS AVAILABLE**
Wednesday, 21st August 2019
The Royal Free combines globally recognised clinical expertise with local and friendly hospital care to represent the best in NHS treatment. They strive at all times to provide excellent outcomes in clinic treatments, clinical research as well as an excellent working environment for hospital staff.
Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust – Location:
- Hampstead is a district of north central London. The key sights are a wealth of under-stated historical attractions, and the magnificent open spaces of Hampstead Heath. Combine a Regency home, museums with some of the most interesting historical pubs in the whole city, and a vibrant restaurant and cafe scene, and Hampstead really does have much to offer the visitor.
The Operating Theatres at The Royal Free Hampstead site is a really exciting and interesting place to work currently. It has hugely developing services like organ transplantation both liver and kidney, vascular and plastic Hub for tertiary sites and other specialties. It is also an organization that is committed to delivering excellence in patient care and values its staff and patients. In order to maintain these standards we are looking to appoint passionate, enthusiastic and motivated nurses who have some theatre experience and want to develop their skills further.
Their facilities, combined with the latest in technology and onsite support services, enable our consultants to undertake a wide range of complex surgery. The Royal Free has 21 operating theatres performing emergency and elective procedures for both adults and children. Specialties include Hepatobiliary, Vascular, Plastics, Orthopaedics , Breast, ENT, Renal / Urology, Ophthalmic, Gynaecology, Obstetrics and Colorectal. The site is also the Vascular Hub for North Central London, a Regional Hand Trauma Center and a Transplant Center for Liver and Renal Transplantation.
The department offers a range of shifts that are flexible to meet ones needs. They have an excellent senior team in place that is able to offer a supportive learning environment with specialist simulation training. They can also offer development in a wide range of specialties and have Consultants committed to teach staff on these diverse areas. Practice educators and mentors support and teach staff on site.
- Salary for Band 5 £29,057 – £36,134 including 20% Higher Cost Living Allowance
- Pre-OSCE Salary of £24,954 including 20% Higher Cost Living Allowance
- Assistance with sourcing on-site accommodation (Non-EU nurses get 2 months free)
- Flight Ticket up to £600 refunded (if travelling to the UK from outside Europe)
- IELTS/OET fee up to £200 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- NMC application fee & CBT fee refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- VISA fee of £464 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- Immigration Health Surcharge of £1,200 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE test of £794 paid up-front by Trust* (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE training provided by the hospital (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- Full-time permanent positions
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and promotion
*Terms & conditions apply
- Eligible to register with NMC
- A minimum of 4 years theatre/scrub experience (ideally with liver/transplantation experience)
- IELTS or OET is required if applying from a country where an English language test is essential to gain NMC registration. Academic IELTS (with a score of 7 in Listening, Reading and Speaking and a score of 6.5 in Writing) or OET Exams (with a Grade B in all four subsets)
Interviews being held on Wednesday, 21st August 2019
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
Please e-mail your CV & NMC Pin Details (if you are already in possession of this) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Heather Peevers on +353 1 671 5557.
REF No: JO-1605-332827_82
Share this Job