The Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) team in partnership with Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust are seeking experienced & graduate EU trained nurses to join the Trust’s forward thinking and supportive multi–professional team.
The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust combines globally recognised clinical expertise with local and friendly hospital care to represent the best in NHS treatment. They strive at all times to provide excellent outcomes in clinic treatments, clinical research as well as an excellent working environment for hospital staff.
The Royal Free Hospital is a major neuroscience base with a network extending throughout north London and into the Home Counties. The Royal Free Hospital is a leading site for the training of doctors, nurses, midwives and professions allied to medicine.
Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust – Barnet Site:
- Barnet is one of London’s largest boroughs. It covers almost 87 km and is home to 300,000 residents, of which more than two thirds own their own home. Barnet itself has a bustling High Street of high class shops such as Waitrose supermarket along with a number of book shops. It has a famous market, started in 1199 when King John issued a charter to the Abbot of St Albans, John de Cella and it still continues today, on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
These are exciting opportunities in a vibrant trust, committed to staff education and development with practice educators available to teach on site. Support is also provided through mentors and a highly experienced team.
Royal Free are committed to developing and supporting a modern career framework for their nurses and you will be supported every step of your critical care career pathway by our Clinical Practice education team and senior team.
The Royal Free, Barnet Site currently has vacancies across all specialties.
- Salary for Band 5 £27,846 – £34,629 including 15% Higher Cost Living Allowance
- Postions available across all specialites with Barnet
- Mentorship & preceptorship programmes avaialble
- Assistance with further education
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- Full-time permanent positions
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Only 20 minutes’ drive to Stansted Airport
- 30 minutes to London city centre via train
*Terms & conditions apply
- Eligible to register with NMC
- Newly Qualified Nurses accepted as well as experienced nurses
- IELTS or OET is required if applying from a country where an english language test is required for NMC registration. Academic IELTS (with a score of 7 in Listenting, Reading and Speaking and a score of 6.5 in Writing) or OET Exams (with a Grade B in all four subsets)
Interviews being held on Wednesday, 21st August 2019
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
Please e-mail your CV & NMC Pin Details (if you are already in possession of this) to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Heather Peevers on +353 1 671 5557.
REF No: JO-1709-361049_413
Share this Job