The Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment (KCR) team in partnership with Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust are seeking experienced Endoscopy nurses to join the Trust’s forward thinking and supportive multi–professional team.
The Royal Free combines globally recognised clinical expertise with local and friendly hospital care to represent the best in NHS treatment. They strive at all times to provide excellent outcomes in clinic treatments, clinical research as well as an excellent working environment for hospital staff.
The Royal Free Hospital is a major neuroscience base with a network extending throughout north London and into the Home Counties. The Royal Free Hospital is a leading site for the training of doctors, nurses, midwives and professions allied to medicine.
Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust Location:
- Hampstead is a district of north central London. The key sights are a wealth of under-stated historical attractions, and the magnificent open spaces of Hampstead Heath. Combine a Regency home, museums with some of the most interesting historical pubs in the whole city, and a vibrant restaurant and cafe scene, and Hampstead really does have much to offer the visitor.
The Endoscopy unit at the Royal Free Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is a service which is located in the Division of Transplantation and Specialist Services and the Directorate of Liver Transplant, HPB and Gastro.
The Endoscopy Unit is open Monday to Friday between 8am and 7.30pm and treats outpatients, inpatients and patients from surrounding referring hospitals. The unit operates a planned Monday through to Friday and 7 day a week emergency service.
The successful nurse would work long days (8am-7.30pm and 8am-6pm) Monday to Friday, with no weekend shifts and no night shifts. The successful nurse would progress to do on-calls once they are qualified and confident.
A number of specialities; gastroenterology, respiratory and urology endoscopy is undertaken in Endoscopy.
A number of different procedures are carried out within the unit including, diagnostic and therapeutic gastroscopy, colonoscopy, flexible sigmoidoscopy, ERCP, SpyGlass, double balloon enteroscopy (DBE), endoscopic ultra sound (EUS), bronchoscopy, endoscopic bronchial ultrasound (EBUS) and cystoscopy.
The Royal Free Hospital is seeking experienced Endoscopy nurses for the Endoscopy department within their Hampstead hospital site.
- Salary for Band 5 £29,056 – £36,134 including 20% Higher Cost Living Allowance
- Pre-OSCE Salary of £24,954 including 20% Higher Cost Living Allowance
- Assistance with sourcing on-site accommodation (Non-EU nurses get 2 months free)
- Flight Ticket up to £600 refunded (if travelling to the UK from outside Europe)
- IELTS/OET fee up to £200 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- NMC application fee & CBT fee refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- VISA fee of £464 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- Immigration Health Surcharge of £1,200 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE test of £794 paid up-front by Trust* (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE training provided by the hospital (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- Full-time permanent positions
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and promotion
*Terms & conditions apply
- Eligible to register with NMC
- A minimum of 12 months acute hospital experience within Endoscopy or an acute Surgical Ward
- Academic IELTS (with a score of 7 in Listenting, Reading and Speaking and a score of 6.5 in Writing) or OET Exams (with a Grade B in Listening, Reading and Speaking and a Grade C+ in Writing) if you are applying from a country where the English language requirement for NMC registration needs to be met.
Skype Interviews on Tuesday, 24th & Wednesday, 26th February 2020
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided.
Please e-mail your CV & IELTS/OET results/NMC status to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eva Burke on +353 1 671 5557.
REF No: JO-1709-361049_555
Share this Job