– Royal Free Hospital NHS
- Full Time
- Central London / West End
Emergency Nurses – Royal Free London, Hampstead
KCR in partnership with Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust currently have opportunities for Emergency Staff Nurses; to join the Trust’s forward thinking and supportive multi–professional team.
The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust is one of the UK’s biggest and most innovative trusts. Across three main hospitals, our dedicated army of staff care for over 1.6million patients, treat more than 200,000 in A&E, deliver over 8,000 babies and carry out more than 17million tests.
The Royal Free Emergency Department sees over 100,000 patients a year, we have an integrated Paediatric Emergency Department and an Urgent Care Centre. In addition to this we have a consultant led care of the elderly team who assess older patients for appropriate admission or organise enhanced social care support in the community. The Urgent Care Centre within the Emergency Department has ENPs working with the GPs to deliver an efficient and responsive service.
Hampstead is a district of north central London. The key sights are a wealth of under-stated historical attractions, and the magnificent open spaces of Hampstead Heath. Combine a Regency home, museums with some of the most interesting historical pubs in the whole city, and a vibrant restaurant and cafe scene, and Hampstead really does have much to offer the visitor.
- Salary for Band 5 £32,466 – £39,521 per annum including High-Cost Area Supplements
- Pre-OSCE Salary of £28,837 per annum including High-Cost Area Supplements
- Assistance with sourcing on-site accommodation (Non-EU nurses get 3 months free)
- Flight Ticket up to £1000 refunded (if travelling to the UK from outside Europe)
- IELTS/OET fee up to £200 refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- NMC application fee & CBT fee refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- Standard VISA fee refunded by the trust (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE test of £794 paid up-front by Trust* (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- OSCE training provided by the hospital (Applicable for non-EU nurses only)
- NHS pension and a range of great staff benefits
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- Full-time permanent positions
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and promotion
*Terms & conditions apply
- Eligible to register with NMC
- A minimum of 12 months acute hospital experience
- IELTS or OET is required if applying from a country where an english language test is required for NMC registration. Academic IELTS (with a score of 7 in Listenting, Reading and Speaking and a score of 6.5 in Writing) or OET Exams (with a Grade B in Listening, Reading and Speaking and a Grade C+ in Writing)
HOW TO APPLY
Interviews will be held on 3rd March
Full recruitment support from a dedicated KCR team member provided. Please e-mail your CV along with IELTS / OET certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
REF No: JO-1709-361049_605
Share this Job