CHO Healthcare Services (Waterford, Tipperary, Carlow, Kilkenny, Wexford)
Interviews: 23rd – 25th & 30th / 31st August 2022
Currently recruiting in the following specialties:
- Community Nurses (Elderly Care)
Nurses must be willing to sit the RCSI exam.
- Medical ward experience (2 years)
- Relevant nursing qualification
- NMBI: must have Decision Letter (preferred) or registration status of “Education Assessment Complete”
- Only experienced staff nurses with a minimum of 2 years experience will be considered.
- Valid OET/IELTS Certificate
ABOUT COMMUNITY HEALTHCARE:
The Community Healthcare Organisations (CHO’s) are community healthcare services outside of acute hospitals, such as primary care, social care, mental health, and other health and well-being services.
The goal of CHO Hospitals is to support integrated care within community healthcare services and between community and acute hospital services while also strengthening integration with public service organisations.
- Salary from €31,109 – €46,521 per annum based on years of experience and additional pay for shift differentials
- Permanent, full-time contracts – 37.5 hours per week
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- Accommodation allowance of €3906 *
- Professional development and educational opportunities for Masters and Post-Graduate programmes*
- Full support with Irish Nursing Board Registration (NMBI)
- 100% FREE recruitment – no fees charged to nurses
- Flight, Visa, ATWS, RCSI and NMBI Registration reimbursement
*Terms and conditions apply
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your CV, Qualification, IELTS/OET results & NMBI registration (DL or portal screenshot of current status) to email@example.com
Upcoming interviews will be held on online on 23rd – 25th & 30th / 31st August 2022!
REF No: JO-1912-443093_15
Share this Job